Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lululime

VIP Member
I will do a full post tomorrow on here but the latest YouTube video and Instagram posts are far different to things I’ve been told...

Georgie is currently in self isolation after being advised by 111. This advice was based on the symptom given by Georgie of a continuous cough. Something I didn’t see during her latest video. However she has now come up with some business enhancing ideas for this self isolation which she has chosen herself...😱 shocking coincidence... I’m now in a position where Arabella won’t be able to see me for 14 days because of Georgie’s ‘choice’ to self isolate. An admission at the start of her latest video and zero coughs throughout... needless to say I’m pretty angry...
Don’t worry - she won’t stick to it - she never does! She’ll try and flog something - which will flop - and then the lure of a Charity shop/Starbooks/Poundland will be too much and it’ll be all forgotten.

Reactions: 7

B4rney

Those belly bands on the dogs are incredibly cruel. If she walked the dogs instead of pretended they were dolls they would be all peed out.

• Angry

Feather duster

Glad it's not just me, I just felt it was unnecessary and a bit stupid... also annoyed she called an ambulance but not really sure why it annoys me so much, maybe after the Mrs Meldrum palava with the ambulance and the current Covid-19 crisis I'm just a bit on edge...

Nelly

I hope RyRy is having great fun with Arabella, enjoy your time together.

Dannib88

Chatty Member
I always think she needs a good wash! It might just be the dodgy fake tan but urghhh! It’s not a pretty sight! Plus I find it kinda disgusting having all those animals under one roof. Her house must stink! And all the animals in her bed, I just find it very off putting.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
To call 999 at any time for this sort of reason is bad enough but to use the emergency service for a lost inhaler when the whole country is in meltdown is unforgivable.
Shocking.

totally - we bought a (well bred) bitch with the idea to have a litter - but she’s never had one I’m terrified of anything happening to her because I love her so much - as an animal person (3dogs 5ponies a budgie a duck 2 geckos & hens!!) they mean more to me than £££ a million pounds couldn’t buy my gang!!

& now she’s 4 birds shi*ting on her bed 🤢 wait till the cat eats them 🙄
I lost my dog last year, but I had considered 1 litter as she had a good pedigree and the price of her breed skyrocketed. But I realised she just wouldn’t have coped well as a mum, and the thought of my baby being at any kind of risk was too worrying. So I just don’t understand.
I’ve now rescued 3 Greek cats so I feel like her constant breeding is something she shouldn’t be sharing how much she breeds when so many rescues need homes. But then I guess it’s the same as all her pound shop hauls when most people are trying to cut down on plastic..

Sittinonthesideline

Your not missing much just the usual winey moaning she does and complaining about Arabella.

Can I just take a min to say her hair extensions are bloody awful they look to heavy on her head must cost £££££ to get done/ maintain - just saying

Feather duster

She claims to be OCD (which is a real medical condition, not just "ooo, I'm fussy about cleaning") but her hygiene standards are very low... it makes me feel very uncomfortable... it's the kind of house I wouldn't be happy eating and drinking in, especially with animals crawling all over the worktops :sick:

• Sick

Nelly

No interaction what so ever.

I have finally unsubscribed.

We are all living this at the moment.

It is not nice.

She is not the only one on this planet that is going through this.

She has time to put on a face full of bad makeup though.

• Haha

Sittinonthesideline

She lets the birds fly round her bedroom but’s he said It doesn’t matter If they poop because the pops are that small 😱 Gross!!

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Nipped over for a quick look. Season 4, episode 2. Comment still on there so I’ve liked it. She is coughing like mad......and still going out! Foul creature.
It makes me so angry, most people I know (who have no symptoms)are being responsible and staying in as much as possible, not even going out every day for exercise. Then you have people like her going out numerous times a day, documenting it all whilst having symptoms, it’s so damn selfish. It’s not about her it’s about anyone she could come into contact with.

And going riding right now... I have no bloody words!

Sorry for the rant but hundreds of people are dying every day and this selfish cow is continuing her life as normal whilst clearly having a prolonged cough! 😡😡😡

• Heart

B4rney

So now she’s complaining about having no time etc. She doesn’t have a full time job, horses and a child full time. I’m sure it’s hardwork.

• Haha

Becca0686

Long time listener, first time caller.
Been following this for a while and I’m only commenting as I can’t believe this so called influencer has disregarded the UK GOV and put her daughter’s and other lives at risk. RyRy why can’t you use her videos against her? She looks like she’s perfectly fine with ZERO symptoms in her latest video on Facebook/Instagram with singing, dancing and jumping around. I think auto tune had a meltdown trying to fix her voice.

Lululime

VIP Member
I wouldn’t sell this woman any animal of mine....it’s shocking how many animals have come and gone during the time she’s been vlogging. She’s only capable of doing anything short term or part time. I just can’t watch her anymore.

Sittinonthesideline

Always reinventing herself looking for the next thing... promises of regular videos that never happen - new channels or Instagram pages chickens in the cottage dogs... now horses
She’s a hoarder of animals but doesn’t think twice about giving them away!! She also breeds unnecessarily from her dogs (obvs for £££) and it never goes to plan - and she keeps the dogs in a cupboard!!!!!! But I’ve thought the same... bet her house is a bit whiffy.

• Heart

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
I was just going to write this, you beat me to it.

She really is a selfish me,me,me, who really needs to think about what she is doing, but she won’t because she really is brainless in common sense.

I really hope this Virus ends all these influencers “careers” and they all disappear back into the real world.
Oops sorry 😐

I just couldn’t believe what I was watching!

She is so unbelievably selfish but then the livery she wants to move them to should not be doing this at this time.

I really hope that the whole insta bubble bursts big time too, I think it’s very much shown how me me me they all are! If something good can come out of this awful crisis it’s that people are realising what is important. These vacuous arseholes are most definitely not xx

• Heart

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Ditto

I think she’s very selfish full stop
I thought exactly the same
Just realised that she’s criticised people for phoning 111 as well... she called an ambulance to ‘sort out a prescription’ and cuddle her dog! 😡
the calling an ambulance for an inhaler was absolutely disgraceful! Especially right now with the NHS being stretched to breaking point! No walk in centres in her area?Absolutely pure selfishness ... she should be billed for their time!

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
She’s also been called out on her vlog for her selfish behaviour.

I’m disgusted by her. What part of don’t leave the house does that selfish woman not understand? 😡

E2B3A1B2-8F3F-4777-AC27-C50D5A558EB3.jpeg

Sittinonthesideline

Skipped through latest YT my god what a load of 💩
She has a belly band off the dogs soaked in pee lying about her house!! - I have no words !! 🤢

& her skin is terrible I think a trip to a dermatologist is needed after lockdown (& a hairdresser to get those awful extensions out!! )

• Sick
  • Haha