Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alightened

VIP Member
How the hell can she think that those hair extensions look good. She looks like Worzel Gummidge 😳

20200505_185509.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
Someone I know (virtually) bought a puppy from her. It didn't live very long sadly. Not sure if it was a congenital defect but my guess is that it was.

• Sad
  • Wow

Lululime

VIP Member
She’s always so “busy” as well.....doing what though? No steady job, part time parent, small house, unkempt garden, piles of stuff everywhere, frequently lunges horse as quicker than riding, dogs never seen going out for a walk, minimum cooking, by own admission never fulfils vlog posting schedule.......so what exactly is she so busy with? I just don’t understand.......or does it just make her sound important and in demand..........

Sittinonthesideline

Another horse! And moans about a vets bill for brad! Obvs another for her because an ex racehorse isn’t ideal for arabella... wonder how long this will last? Will she Breed from her? For More £££ !!

• Wow

Lululime

VIP Member
Everything has changed again.... 😏😤
Nothing so constant as change with this woman. And somehow she manages to make it sound like she was only doing the vlogs for the followers.....not because she is an attention hungry wanna be hoping for some sponsorship. I could smell burning martyr coming off the screen.
She is such a yawn.

• Heart

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
If she's self isolating, why would she even need petrol?
This suggests she is going out to other places that you/we don't know about.

Shameful. If you don't care about your own health, please at least have respect for others and stay indoors to stop this virus spreading.

Alightened

VIP Member
Is it just me, or does anyone else think she can't be arsed with Arabella? She's always snappy with her and just doesn't seem very warm towards her. She seems much happier once she's shipped her off to her dad's.

• Heart

Ohdearyme

The BHS state that if the horse needs to be due to welfare concerns it is classed as essential travel. She mentioned on an Instagram story that there were some health and safety issues which is why she was moving. I agree that she has fallen out with the yard owner and used the health and safety as cover story.

I thought her mum and sisters horses were at the same yard? Have they moved too?

I'm finding her more and more insufferable, she has it pretty sweet compared to most but moans none stop 🙄

Sittinonthesideline

Just skipped through the latest vid - what is it with these ‘influencers’ all me me me and come across very selfish all seem to be panicking about having kids off school I used to love it when mine where little - yes I was on my own with 2 under 4 yes I was working!!! These insta mums think they are the only people to solo parent - I had no mum or family to fall back on these mums are so lucky that they do!

Maybe if Georgie spent more time with her daughter the behavior wouldn’t be as bad (arabellas behavior is mentioned a gazillion times in various YT & IG posts) instead of giving her a £1 coloring book and sticky stars!!)
Bad behavior = mums attention even if it’s not good attention!!
Maybe she should take another step back and re think all these things she has going on - before she knows it Arabella will be a teenager and won’t want to know! Childhood goes to fast.

Feather duster

It feels like a child getting new toys al the time and boring of them quickly, they’re animals not toys though 😕

I find her house bland, it’s just white and cheap looking pound land spray paint copper... unimaginative... every room is the same...

Feather duster

She lives in a bubble, it’s honestly mad!
She gets more and more self centred and egotistical as time goes on... the ambulance was the last straw for me, when her stupidity and dramatic ego took an ambulance away from someone else...

Dannib88

Chatty Member
I've just discovered her chanel and enjoying the Christmas vlogs. It's interesting to read the back story on here, I wondered what she did for money as she's obviously not short of a bob
I felt the same when I first started watching her videos. You’ll soon realise it’s the same shite content rehashed.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
My dog has a good pedigree but I wouldn't breed her, not for all the tea in China. I realise someone has to breed or else they would die out but she just seems to do it when she needs to boost her income!
Also, as a supposed animal lover, it's all very 'easy come, easy go' for her. It would break my heart if I had to get rid of or lost any of my pets.

Yes, she loves to be either the hero or the victim, "I rescued this animal" or "I'm a single mum, surviving" when she actually seems to have a lot of support from her family and her ex, who seems to do more than his fair share of parenting Arabella... I'm not saying it's easy parenting alone but she has a lot more support than a lot of single parents... I find her narcissistic.
She is, bloody loves a moan and woe is me. Then turns it round to what a survivor/fighter she is.