Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dannib88

Chatty Member
I think she’s one of these people, because she sounds relatively posh and has horses et, everyone assumes she has money but I don’t think she has a pot to piss in!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Alightened

VIP Member
There’s just something very odd about this woman....Something seems generally off in her judgement, self image, ability to cope etc.
For starters, she thinks she's some sort of high flying entrepreneur and business woman. She thinks she is practically a vet and knows everything there is to know about animals. She's stuck up her own arse. She loves herself so much and thinks all her followers want to be like her. In truth, she couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

• Heart

Lululime

VIP Member
Is she offering mentorship? Goodness who would pay for that? What’s she an expert in?
Yes. .....The Mummy Mentor ....offering Life and parenting advice!! Bloody hell ....it’s like Donald Trump offering diplomacy courses. Not sure she was flooded with takers..... She does tend to set herself up as a bit of an authority....

• Haha
  • Wow

Feather duster

But massively plays the I’m such a good person card ‘I’ve rescued sheep’ I’ve taken the one legged bird no one will want’ bla bla
Yes, she loves to be either the hero or the victim, "I rescued this animal" or "I'm a single mum, surviving" when she actually seems to have a lot of support from her family and her ex, who seems to do more than his fair share of parenting Arabella... I'm not saying it's easy parenting alone but she has a lot more support than a lot of single parents... I find her narcissistic.

Sittinonthesideline

The new thumb nail on her YT vlog her skin is like leather!!!! She’s only in her 30’s - her skin reminds me of madge from Benidorm 🙈

46A1F787-FF57-4BCF-8E61-D737F56E3E0E.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Alightened

VIP Member
Can't believe she's breeding from her dogs again... they are just part of her money making scheme😡, only to be popped into that cupboard again once she's made her dosh from the puppies. The woman is horrible👎😕

• Angry
  • Sad

Lululime

VIP Member
Xmas vlog today has descended into the usual pity party... I suspect much of it brought on by having to sell her car....tiny tears tantrums as usual. ...poor me, poor me..,What a bag of neurosis.....she has no proper job, loads of help, indulges her own every whim and yet is still moaning... Is she mentally feeble in some way? She can’t budget, eat properly, manage her animals, discipline her child, stick to either Covid or Highway Code rules, manage her schedule or keep a reasonable bedtime. Waster.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Ilando

VIP Member
it’s so boring watching a work shy privileged woman go from one bad relationship to another

Lululime

VIP Member
There’s just something very odd about this woman....Something seems generally off in her judgement, self image, ability to cope etc.

Minxxx

In one of her videos last week she was looking pretty pissed off about the fact that she wouldn’t have Arabella for Mother’s Day. Maybe she told @RyRy that she was self isolating so she could keep Arabella? The issue with liars is that they forget what they have said...

• Wow
Pondering over the idea if cuntinthecottage has a better ring to it than lifeinthecottage

I’ve been sitting on the fence for far too long!!
Followed this thread for a few months now and to say the least I am baffled by the utter bullshit that comes out of her mouth.

Thoughts on her latest post?

Clearly clueless about her own life and has to ask strangers what her next focus should be. Wonder what the next business venture for 2021 shall be...

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lululime

VIP Member
Oh no! Another Christmas/New Year “re think”.......this is like Groundhog Day.
Stop spending and grow up would be a start.....closely followed by take your dogs out of those cupboards...

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Personally, I think he linked to his IG to show it was him and not for followers? I won't be following him so that theory won't work on everyone!
As for maybe not even being who he says he is, I don't think he would have been quite so 'diplomatic' if he was someone pretending to be him.

Georgie herself, in previous vlogs has said they split when A was only 'months' old, so I don't think that is news to anyone that has followed her for sometime.

KittyKat is a new member. Could be questionable who YOU are though, especially as you seem to be on the attack for no apparent reason!

Sittinonthesideline

I thought her horses were at the stables her mum and sister owned?
She’s moved twice since then!

I can not believe her IG story - moving her horses obvs not a welfare issue apart from she fancies a change of yard and planning to drop rugs off at her friends??? Not exactly essential travel.

This woman is disgusting! I am appalled.

Nelly

So she is moving her horses mid pandemic... why I am not surprised that despite guidelines not to that doesn’t apply to Georgie!!!

She is one self obsessed arse!
I was just going to write this, you beat me to it.

She really is a selfish me,me,me, who really needs to think about what she is doing, but she won’t because she really is brainless in common sense.

I really hope this Virus ends all these influencers “careers” and they all disappear back into the real world.

• Heart

Lululime

VIP Member
Long time listener, first time caller.
Been following this for a while and I’m only commenting as I can’t believe this so called influencer has disregarded the UK GOV and put her daughter’s and other lives at risk. RyRy why can’t you use her videos against her? She looks like she’s perfectly fine with ZERO symptoms in her latest video on Facebook/Instagram with singing, dancing and jumping around. I think auto tune had a meltdown trying to fix her voice.
She should be reported. If she has been genuinely told to self isolate and then is going out to horses, petrol station etc and showing that on her channel, it violates the message that Public Health and The Government are trying to convey to the public. It will confuse people further as to what self isolation means. She needs reporting.

• Angry
Reactions: 8