Georgie Coleridge Cole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew the family well and am happy to answer questions. They are racist, homophobic, spoilt and cruel to animals.
Spill all of the beans! Who do you know? Georgie & husband?

The place she went on holiday looked incredible.

Reactions: 2
Spill all of the beans! Who do you know? Georgie & husband?

The place she went on holiday looked incredible.
It was Ikos Dassia, not that amazing but nice. I’ve stayed there. It is £££ but great for families.

Reactions: 3
I'm sort of in disagreement here - I like Sheerluxe but I really don't like Georgie! Can't stand her or Charlotte. I used to enjoy the Sheerluxe Show on YouTube when Olivia Wayne was the regular presenter but I find something so stuck up about Charlotte and Georgie. I feel like they're the mean girls of the office, so many snide remarks if you watch the BTS videos. I also can't stand how Charlotte has a face like a slapped arse in every single photo of her, she clearly loves herself. I like Lu, she seems sweet, and I like Heather as she's not the usual skinny, blonde, upper-middle class type like most of the office. I also agree that Georgie handles the whole BLM situation poorly. She even got rid of her Instagram.
I think they all dress as if going for a picnic at Hanging Rock. All blond, middle partings and coo and shriek in a shrill way, and all have definitely been to boarding school. It’s ghastly . And after BLM callout they are so obviously employing differently but it’s kind of bandwagon style.

Reactions: 6
I feel like you can’t work there unless your blond, have a house with an island in the kitchen in Hampstead Heath or Wandsworth, drive a nice car and have a Chanel bag

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like you can’t work there unless your blond, have a house with an island in the kitchen in Hampstead Heath or Wandsworth, drive a nice car and have a Chanel bag
Or are in intern who will acquire all those things when she acquires a husband. Even the ethnic post BLM hires seem like they’re that type minus the blond hair

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do get the impression that none of them are very friendly with each other. Obviously they are colleagues but Lu hardly follows any of them on IG and doesn't seem to engage with them. I used to think Charlotte was more of the mean girl but she seems to be more sociable with the other girls?

Reactions: 8
Must admit I’ve always got bad vibes off Lu and Charlotte. Polly is the only one I follow closely on her personal Insta and she always seems really genuine. Rebecca who does the beauty stuff also comes across as a lovely person! Georgie seems out of touch and ignorant. She left a bad taste in my mouth with the BLM stuff. I find her interesting to watch from a far though – she’s quite engaging.

Reactions: 7
Lu doesn’t follow them on Instagram? I didn’t know that. I thought she and Charlotte had a lovely friendship but did notice a few barbed comments. I wonder if Ali is annoyed at Charlotte’s promotion. To be fair there’s a few job titles and what they actually ‘do’ that I don’t get. Lu’s for instance. I assume she does the direction of the adverts and styling as well as the layout of the website etc? but she doesn’t add anything really around social media or the media/comms part apart from taking part in the panel and pods. I don’t believe she has a huge amt to bring to the show/content.

I do get the impression that none of them are very friendly with each other. Obviously they are colleagues but Lu hardly follows any of them on IG and doesn't seem to engage with them. I used to think Charlotte was more of the mean girl but she seems to be more sociable with the other girls?

Lu doesn’t follow them on Instagram? I didn’t know that. I thought she and Charlotte had a lovely friendship but did notice a few barbed comments. I wonder if Ali is annoyed at Charlotte’s promotion. To be fair there’s a few job titles and what they actually ‘do’ that I don’t get. Lu’s for instance. I assume she does the direction of the adverts and styling as well as the layout of the website etc? but she doesn’t add anything really around social media or the media/comms part apart from taking part in the panel and pods. I don’t believe she has a huge amt to bring to the show/content.
She follows the likes of Georgie/Charlotte/Polly but not anyone else, almost zero interaction with them. Unlike Charlotte who went to quite a few of the team weddings in the summer.

Totally agree about their job roles. Lu is fashion & creative yet will go to random irrelevant events along with Mia who is marketing. Very odd. I'm assuming it's because their faces fit with Georgie.

Which one is Ali? The one girl I really don't like is Harriet Russell, she's rarely featured on BTS but she just seems to have a right stick up her arse.

• Wow
Sorry it’s the way I typed it I assume, it should have read/ I wonder is she (as in Lu) annoyed at Charlotte’s promotion. I just don’t feel that Lu is very Sheerluxe. When she goes to the events she seems to be tagged on rather than living and breathing sheerluxe if that makes sense. The brand is going much more show/YouTube/podcast focused in my opinion. Lu is clearly uncomfortable with the face on camera style, I feel she would be more suited to a much more fashion forward/design led magazine… sheerluxe is too high-street/commercial/money/profit led for her I think.

She follows the likes of Georgie/Charlotte/Polly but not anyone else, almost zero interaction with them. Unlike Charlotte who went to quite a few of the team weddings in the summer.

Totally agree about their job roles. Lu is fashion & creative yet will go to random irrelevant events along with Mia who is marketing. Very odd. I'm assuming it's because their faces fit with Georgie.

Which one is Ali? The one girl I really don't like is Harriet Russell, she's rarely featured on BTS but she just seems to have a right stick up her arse.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely. Lu is very high fashion. Georgie has great style but her and Charlotte aren’t particularly on trend when it comes to fashion. Charlotte in particular wears some ghastly clothes!

I don’t think Lu will stay for long. She would be better placed at dazed and confused or something similar where she didn’t have to show herself unless it was in a black and white arty pic.

I like charlottes style, it definitely is very her abs not on trend. I don’t know how they all cope wearing the same clothing or buying the same as the others… I would hate that. I love heather Steele though, wished they showed her more. She is priceless with her quirky knowledge and is very underrated in my opinion. I think she’s a real asset to the team! much more than Lu or some of the others.

QUOTE="Readread, post: 7099368, member: 64169"]
Absolutely. Lu is very high fashion. Georgie has great style but her and Charlotte aren’t particularly on trend when it comes to fashion. Charlotte in particular wears some ghastly clothes!
[/QUOTE]

Yes definitely agree on Heather, she seems so much more normal than the others!

Reactions: 7
Yeah Heather is fab, her knowledge of restaurants in London is second to none.

Reactions: 8
I don't think Lu has the edge to work at a dazed and confused, but she doesn't fit sheerluxe, I think she would do better elsewhere. The collective team obsession with millennial pink and frilly shirts is excessive and I like that Lu hasn't turned into an SL clone unlike others.

The structure of the team is highly confusing, why do you need a Managing editor & a deputy editor? I think Astrid had the right idea when she jumped ship when Laura came back from mat leave, too many chief etc.

Having said that, I loooove Heather Steele

I don't think Lu has the edge to work at a dazed and confused, but she doesn't fit sheerluxe, I think she would do better elsewhere. The collective team obsession with millennial pink and frilly shirts is excessive and I like that Lu hasn't turned into an SL clone unlike others.

The structure of the team is highly confusing, why do you need a Managing editor & a deputy editor? I think Astrid had the right idea when she jumped ship when Laura came back from mat leave, too many chief etc.

Having said that, I loooove Heather Steele
Totally agree about the job titles, it seems that there are always a lot of promotions into newly created roles and I wonder if they get more money or if its just vanity titles. But Georgie must be doing something right because she seems to have relatively low turnover - at least the main characters all seem to have been there a while.

Reactions: 4
Agreed or else their ego’s love the social media presence 😜 and they seem to get ‘gifted’ a lot…. never mind Polly now being an influencer half the week!! I don’t think it’ll be long before Lu leaves… if she isn’t already looking. Sheerluxe isn’t her. I didn’t mean dazed and confused per se, just somethjbg a bit more fashion /design focused.
I couldn’t agree more about all the titles… GGC calls herself the managing editor but laura black is the editor and then… oh it hurts my head…!
Also the obsession with frilly knitwear is too much…. I do love the BTS editions though….. and Heather Steele…from her restaurant rec’s to podcasts etc etc etc

Totally agree about the job titles, it seems that there are always a lot of promotions into newly created roles and I wonder if they get more money or if its just vanity titles. But Georgie must be doing something right because she seems to have relatively low turnover - at least the main characters all seem to have been there a while.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.