Georgia__xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she feels the need to post everything so publicity

Reactions: 3
I don’t know about anyone else, but it seems to me she’s slipping back into her old ways. Which is a shame because it looked as though she was doing well not so long ago?

Yes shes out drinking constantly!!!!

Sorry shouldnt say this..

shes looking like a space raider these days

She tried to cover her tits with an emoji but has mirrored furniture so you can see them anyway haha

Fed up of seeing all the crap shes stealing

Its all tat!!

Feel like unfollowing

Reactions: 1
A range rover!! Please tell me how she does it? Out every weekend. Eating out/takeaway every night. How???

Reactions: 4
Genuinely baffled at how this girl affords her lifestyle. I’d be a middle earner myself but have friends on 70/80k who don’t live as extravagantly as she does.
She must be doing sex work, I don’t see how else she can afford all the filler and designer bags and more recently, the Range Rover. She’s a very troubled girl I think.

Reactions: 2
I was thinking this just now. We both make fair money in our house, we have enough for some treats at the end of the month… but we drive a banger and certainly don’t have anything designer I sort of assumed everything she was flogging on her stories has fallen off the back of a lorry? I definitely agree, she is a troubled young soul.

I think she has a sugar daddy as well now as she gets flowers everyday from someone

Reactions: 1
Mother of god, does anyone else follow? She’s a car crash, one post it’s about her kids party the next onlyfans