Georgia Tennant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To add that last weekend was Pub In The Park which was supposed to be hosted by David and Georgia. She did loads of posts about it, was on the poster as a host, even went on radio to promote it and then when it came to the day David was hosting with Michael Sheen. She was there but seemingly not in any professional manner 🤷🏼‍♀️
There was a blind about it on CDaN the other dayand some poster was replying to everyone's comments and getting really defensive, especially when anyone mentioned he looked much happier with Michael than he did with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There was a blind about it on CDaN the other dayand some poster was replying to everyone's comments and getting really defensive, especially when anyone mentioned he looked much happier with Michael than he did with her.
Some people get super wound if anyone dares suggest Georgia and David may not be as fine as she makes out they are.

And I don’t get it at all - how has she inspired such devotion for essentially spending her life making snarky little comments about her husband. Especially given she was pretty universally disliked amongst his fans 10+ years ago.

It’s impressive, I’ll give her that!

Reactions: 11
outside of professional engagements a lot of that comes from Georgia and Michael’s partner Anna (like Georgia she is a professional other half, doesn’t seem to work beyond that).

David doesn’t have SM and Michael very rarely posts on Twitter. Most of the content about them comes from Georgia and Anna.
This is absolutely correct. They didn’t even do a big press tour for Good Omens 2 as they did for 1; it really is from their partners (who have no careers in their own rights!). The people “forcing” it are Georgia and Anna.

Re: TV roles, David has also done two big stage roles in the last few years as well as Good Omens, Doctor Who (and smaller things), but lots of pre-production stuff. I don’t love how much voice acting he does, but he’s good at it and it’s great money close to home.

I find it completely hysterical she wasn’t actually hosting at Pub in the Park.

Reactions: 10
delighted there's a thread about GT as I never could stand her.
Is there a reason she doesn't seem to be on Twitter any more?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s a clever ploy, him doing so much stage work, he doesn’t have to sit with her every night 🤣 we saw him in Hamlet at Stratford and he was excellent in it. Then we saw him in Richard II at the Barbican and it was the worst thing I’d ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone know if they are still going to do a sequel to ' Around the World in 80 days' ?, it was commissioned for a 2nd series, but nothing seems to have happened and it has been ages.

It wasn't the best show, but I enjoyed it. It was nice to watch during cold winter nights.

Reactions: 5
Is there a reason she doesn't seem to be on Twitter any more?
She was asked about Gaza and people didn’t like what she said and so challenged her on it. She ended up arguing with a few people and then shut her Twitter down. This was Jan/Feb maybe?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone know if they are still going to do a sequel to ' Around the World in 80 days' ?, it was commissioned for a 2nd series, but nothing seems to have happened and it has been ages.

It wasn't the best show, but I enjoyed it. It was nice to watch during cold winter nights.
I wonder if it's been delayed because of the delayed filming of Good Omens 3 (in turn caused by the writers' strike, which might also have impacted 80 Days)? I think they start filming Good Omens in January, though, so maybe 80 Days will film before then. I thought I saw a pic of DT in Phineas garb a while ago, but maybe that was from series 1...

Reactions: 2
I wonder if it's been delayed because of the delayed filming of Good Omens 3 (in turn caused by the writers' strike, which might also have impacted 80 Days)? I think they start filming Good Omens in January, though, so maybe 80 Days will film before then. I thought I saw a pic of DT in Phineas garb a while ago, but maybe that was from series 1...
Good thinking, I hope that is it and it has just been pushed back a bit.

Reactions: 1
Looking at her comment history, she only replies to stuff about them...or rather David and seems adamant that anything posted is lies and she knows it is.
Imagine caring that much about the marriage of someone you don’t know.

I’m absolutely nosy but to spend your time defending a relationship you have no part of is creepy. Especially when you’re then talking about going to PitP on Friday night and spending your time watching them 😬

Reactions: 3
Imagine caring that much about the marriage of someone you don’t know.

I’m absolutely nosy but to spend your time defending a relationship you have no part of is creepy. Especially when you’re then talking about going to PitP on Friday night and spending your time watching them 😬
Or maybe she does? Maybe it’s someone whose name starts with G and rhymes with Borgia 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or maybe she does? Maybe it’s someone whose name starts with G and rhymes with Borgia 😀
I thought it was her as well for a moment but whoever it was does agree that there are times she treats David like tit...course that could just be to put people off the scent. These days you never really know.

Reactions: 2