Georgia Tennant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this thread appear and headed straight over. She’s so desperate to muscle in on David’s career- it’s pathetic. I’m surprised he hasn’t bolted, he seems like a decent guy and is very talented.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I saw this thread appear and headed straight over. She’s so desperate to muscle in on David’s career- it’s pathetic. I’m surprised he hasn’t bolted, he seems like a decent guy and is very talented.
She bases her whole personality on him. I think he hasn't left because she'd probably go bunny boiler on him.

Reactions: 13
Can not bear her, her acting role in "staged" was not acting, to me it was her real personality - smug, condescending and overbearing.

(And don't get me started on her trans bandwagon).

David being with her has made me judgemental of him and I fancy like him a lot less 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ohhh finally Georgia's made it with her own Tattle thread!

We used to mix in similar friendship groups before she met David, when she had an on/off relationship with Adam Harvey and then her best friend Tor moved in with her for a while.

I have *some* Tea, but it's years old and cold now. Must say Ty was a polite and pleasant little boy, she did a great job with him but she also had good support from family & friends. Her stepdad Mark is a lovely guy and her mum Sandra is bonkers and delightful.

She does love the attachment to Dr Who, because even though her own acting career didn't take off, she can dine out on the whole Dr Who dynasty thing with her Dad & David forever more.

She can't stand Billie Piper at all!! That's why she mentioned previously that Martha Jones and Donna Noble are her favourite Dr Who companions (because she lost out on the role of Rose to Billie, and Billie and David definitely had a very close relationship with chemistry) When they got together, she basically banned him from talking about or too Billie.

They have bumped into each other in recent years, Billie was following her on IG but Georgia is completely cold to her.

Last I heard, she was getting on the Trans bandwagon, because one of her kids is gender fluid. She hints to it on IG to appear "trendy" 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Oh I'm so glad she now has a thread!!

I'm a fan of David, and used to not mind Georgia but recently I've went right off her!
I hate how she uses her husband for content, even when he's clearly uncomfortable being filmed by her! Then there's the whole burning food for the gram and don't even get me started on the #vaginabrag stuff she posts 🤢

That's interesting that she doesn't like Billie Piper, I can picture her being super jealous of anyone DT has chemistry with (also as a total Dr Who fan, I've often wondered if they had a wee thing when filming)

On a slightly adjacent topic, I wish they would stop shoehorning Ty into his dad's projects...the boy cannot act and I wish someone would take pity and tell him that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ohhh finally Georgia's made it with her own Tattle thread!

We used to mix in similar friendship groups before she met David, when she had an on/off relationship with Adam Harvey and then her best friend Tor moved in with her for a while.

I have *some* Tea, but it's years old and cold now. Must say Ty was a polite and pleasant little boy, she did a great job with him but she also had good support from family & friends. Her stepdad Mark is a lovely guy and her mum Sandra is bonkers and delightful.

She does love the attachment to Dr Who, because even though her own acting career didn't take off, she can dine out on the whole Dr Who dynasty thing with her Dad & David forever more.

She can't stand Billie Piper at all!! That's why she mentioned previously that Martha Jones and Donna Noble are her favourite Dr Who companions (because she lost out on the role of Rose to Billie, and Billie and David definitely had a very close relationship with chemistry) When they got together, she basically banned him from talking about or too Billie.

They have bumped into each other in recent years, Billie was following her on IG but Georgia is completely cold to her.

Last I heard, she was getting on the Trans bandwagon, because one of her kids is gender fluid. She hints to it on IG to appear "trendy" 🙄🙄🙄
Excellent tea.

She seems absolutely desperate - own career never happened despite a massive leg up from having two famous parents, so made having babies a personality, now kids are growing up she needs to live vicariously through them.

Anytime she posts one of the kids (with face covered obviously) or about anything they've done she uses the hashtag #vaginabrag
Does she vaginabrag now that's she's a trans ally, or doesn't biology matter anymore.

Aside what parent is that arrogant to brag about their kids but use it to bring it back to them. Her and her smug vag can get in the brag bin!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg the way I clicked on this thread so fast 🤣 lovely tea haha. The way she manages to make her child’s birthday post about the fact she bagged and shagged David Tennant is so cringe.

The emojis she puts in front of her kids faces are so performative seeing as she over shares everything else about them.
IMG_0578.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Omg the way I clicked on this thread so fast 🤣 lovely tea haha. The way she manages to make her child’s birthday post about the fact she bagged and shagged David Tennant is so cringe.

The emojis she puts in front of her kids faces are so performative seeing as she over shares everything else about them.View attachment 2774206
Ewwww nasty 🤮 not forgetting vulgar 🤢

• Sick
Didn’t she admit in an interview that she effectively stalled him after they first met? I think she just wore him down and then got pregnant. Fancy calling her child a drunken accident though

• Wow