Georgia Tennant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Popbitch:

thanks Georgia! Super helpful! Imagine being with someone who gets recognised all the time and who (since his glasses/hat combo predates her) has always tried to keep a lowish profile while out and about, and doing NOTHING to help them, making sure that he gets spotted. She's so selfish.
I wonder how many of the general public really recognise her though? Doctor Who fans will know her, but she's not exactly a household name like DT.

Reactions: 13
Matt Smith has the career that DT should have had. You never see him going back to Doctor Who, DT is a good actor who should have had more success but putting her first cost him dearly
It helps that Matt is younger, also I think he's a much better actor and Tennant is overrated, but people usually disagree with me :)

Dr Who fans constantly beg for Georgia to return, I don't get why, her one episode was crap and I definitely don't want to see her playing her husband's daughter. Surely she only got the part cos of her dad anyway.

Reactions: 15
I wonder how many of the general public really recognise her though? Doctor Who fans will know her, but she's not exactly a household name like DT.
Even if she wasn’t recognised you can bet she was conspicuous “don’t mind meeee, I’m just out strolling with my FAMOUS HUSBAND! Yes, I DID marry David Tennant, aren’t we just the cutest couple!” 🙄

Reactions: 11
When DW fans talk about her son Ty being the Doctor as if nepotism is a good thing it proper gives me the ick. No idea if he’s a talented actor or not but it shouldn’t be just because of the roles his relatives played…

Her one episode was proper crap. So glad she didn’t get the role of Rose as she did audition for it! No wonder she hates Billie Piper lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
When DW fans talk about her son Ty being the Doctor as if nepotism is a good thing it proper gives me the ick. No idea if he’s a talented actor or not but it shouldn’t be just because of the roles his relatives played…

Her one episode was proper crap. So glad she didn’t get the role of Rose as she did audition for it! No wonder she hates Billie Piper lol.
He was actually pretty good in Game of Thrones\house of the dragon.

Reactions: 1
It helps that Matt is younger, also I think he's a much better actor and Tennant is overrated, but people usually disagree with me :)
100% agree with you, Matt is absolutely incredible and so much better than DT. You only have to watch Matt's first series as the Doctor to see the depth and range he brought to the role right from the start, there's so much more in his performance than DT ever brought to the role. (I do enjoy DT as the Doctor but I adore Matt :love:)

Reactions: 9

He's not.

I think they just love cashing in on the whole "dr who family" but it's just cringey!! I have no doubt we will 100% see one of the kids on that show at one point!!

I had no idea she'd auditioned for Rose!!! So glad she didn't get it! Billie ans DT had some proper chemistry

• Heart
Reactions: 12
DT when doing light/comedy roles does the same acting eg Good Omens, Staged, other stuff.
Georgia also plays the same sanctimonious face in everything including the red carpet.

DT and his trans activism is typical middle class, privileged bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 21