Georgia Tennant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GT has also posted photos of the 4 of them going on couples holidays together.

Reactions: 2
I've had a soft spot for David since he was in Casanova, but I didn't pay much attention to the gossip about him, so I didn't know what a real life Casanova he was before Georgia. According to this article he was shagging his way through the Doctor Who set, but he was just so darned charming that all the women and even the men loved him :LOL: I didn't know David was 37 and Georgia was only 23 when they got together.

Also while I was looking up who CB and JF are I found this blind which sums up a lot of the tea on this thread. The relationship between the four of them does seem rather incestuous, are they a quadruple? Or whatever a four-person throuple is called :LOL: David even officiated Christian and Jennie's wedding.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I've had a soft spot for David since he was in Casanova, but I didn't pay much attention to the gossip about him, so I didn't know what a real life Casanova he was before Georgia. According to this article he was shagging his way through the Doctor Who set, but he was just so darned charming that all the women and even the men loved him :LOL: I didn't know David was 37 and Georgia was only 23 when they got together.

Also while I was looking up who CB and JF are I found this blind which sums up a lot of the tea on this thread. The relationship between the four of them does seem rather incestuous, are they a quadruple? Or whatever a four-person throuple is called :LOL: David even officiated Christian and Jennie's wedding.

I didn't know what a real life Casanova he was

Well - he is a son of the manse . . . 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She really thinks covering their faces is giving them privacy ( I see the emoji is getting smaller) but proceeds to post very intimate details about their lives!

Noone should know their kid is non binary, or that one is coeliac or that the youngest was conceived when she was a bit drunk!
Keep you're kids off the Internet completely!

Reactions: 34
The kids were going to a school Pride event, so the primary school-age ones are obviously being educated in a supportive environment. I don't like G sharing so many details of their lives, and I do get the impression she thinks it makes her really "interesting" and "special", ,but I respect David for his consistent, non-self-aggrandising support of the LGBT community (which makes total sense given his friends and career, aside from the obvious convictions he now holds).

Reactions: 16
The kids were going to a school Pride event, so the primary school-age ones are obviously being educated in a supportive environment. I don't like G sharing so many details of their lives, and I do get the impression she thinks it makes her really "interesting" and "special", ,but I respect David for his consistent, non-self-aggrandising support of the LGBT community (which makes total sense given his friends and career, aside from the obvious convictions he now holds).
The problem for me is not the support of LGBT identities, I'm all for that.

It is the clear 'investment' these parents have in their very young child's 'identity' and the benefits, attention and applause it brings them . They use their children as validation mediums. What that means is that from a development perspective, that child starts to associate their identity (and not themselves as a person) as valuable. Imagine how hard it will be if in a few years that kid thinks to themselves 'I'm sick of this, this isn't for me' or they don't want to wear the bright clothes, or if they are straight etc. All the celebration in their life has been wrapped around that LGBT identity (lets face it, we don't hear about that kid unless it is about their LGBT identity, do we? We don't know if they are musical, like football, into lego etc) and therefore it becomes a monster to disassociate from.

This is where the deep discomfort of these celebrities and their very young trans offspring comes from. They have 5 kids, right? I'd love to see them celebrating their other kids interests in the way they faun over this particular child. but they wont, because it doesn't get them their flowers.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

It is the clear 'investment' these parents have in their very young child's 'identity' and the benefits, attention and applause it brings them . They use their children as validation mediums. What that means is that from a development perspective, that child starts to associate their identity (and not themselves as a person) as valuable. Imagine how hard it will be if in a few years that kid thinks to themselves 'I'm sick of this, this isn't for me' or they don't want to wear the bright clothes, or if they are straight etc. All the celebration in their life has been wrapped around that LGBT identity (lets face it, we don't hear about that kid unless it is about their LGBT identity, do we? We don't know if they are musical, like football, into lego etc) and therefore it becomes a monster to disassociate from.

This is where the deep discomfort of these celebrities and their very young trans offspring comes from. They have 5 kids, right? I'd love to see them celebrating their other kids interests in the way they faun over this particular child. but they wont, because it doesn't get them their flowers.

The Saccone-Joly family do this with one their kids (they have a thread on here). They've been pushing the trans narrative for clout for the last few years, the Dad is super creepy as duck. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow

I see where you're coming from; but I think "these parents", "they have 5 kids, right" – I don't think it's fair to apply it to both David and Georgia, because (a) he doesn't use social media like she does, and (b) although he's supported trans rights publicly (as he has other issues, though naturally this now gets the most traction), I've not seen him explicitly link it to/disclose his child's identity in the media. I agree that Georgia is too into it. If Georgia didn't have insta, we'd know precious little about their child being non-binary.

I don't think I know anything much about the other kids' interests (apart from e.g. seeing the littlest one put a lot of stickers on her father's face, or wear a Frozen dress), but anything I do know is from Georgia, except in the case of Ty, who is an adult and who David has clearly helped a lot in terms of his career, getting started etc. He seems to have a lovely relationship with Ty.

Reactions: 14
I live in Chiswick, see him out sometimes. He looks like the world's most unhappy man! But he made his bed. I think the vaudeville outfits are a cry for help, poor sod.
BIB. That's what always strikes me. IMO, he never looks happy, and always looks angry and about to strike out.. Like a rat in a trap.

Reactions: 11
BIB. That's what always strikes me. IMO, he never looks happy, and always looks angry and about to strike out.. Like a rat in a trap.
Does he not just have a resting miserable face? I went to school with someone who did, and they were forever being told to cheer up by random strangers at bus stops.

Reactions: 8
Does he not just have a resting miserable face? I went to school with someone who did, and they were forever being told to cheer up by random strangers at bus stops.
Maybe. Who knows.

I have a resting murderous face myself, so I know what a curse it can be - but I can't recall him ever looking quite so miserable-angry when he first hit the newspapers.

Of course none of us are getting any younger and jowl droop doesn't do any of us any favours.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As I usually reside over in the Alice Evan’s threads I must say that article link has a few similarities to Alice and her batshit antics. I’m not quite sure what to think of DT now. Recently I wondered why he keeps coming back to Dr Who. I’m guessing money as his big American break was lost.

As I usually reside over in the Alice Evan’s threads I must say that article link has a few similarities to Alice and her batshit antics. I’m not quite sure what to think of DT now. Recently I wondered why he keeps coming back to Dr Who. I’m guessing money as his big American break was lost.
I think Dr Who is all he has, pretty much. Even his Good Omens role doesn't seem to have particularly stuck.

Reactions: 9
The American version of Broadchurch was Gracepoint, and my god what a steaming pile of tit that was.... failed miserably and only one season was made if I remember right? No wonder he's not been offered anything else out there :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Matt Smith has the career that DT should have had. You never see him going back to Doctor Who, DT is a good actor who should have had more success but putting her first cost him dearly

Reactions: 20
From Popbitch:

"Now that he's incurred the ire of both the outgoing and incoming governments, David Tennant might want to up his disguise game. He was spotted this week trying to shield himself from public attention by wearing an old baseball cap, chunky glasses and doing a weird half-gurn thing to stick out his jaw.

The overall effect might have worked, were it not undermined by one small detail. Him holding hands with his very recognisable celebrity wife – who made no attempt at a disguise."
thanks Georgia! Super helpful! Imagine being with someone who gets recognised all the time and who (since his glasses/hat combo predates her) has always tried to keep a lowish profile while out and about, and doing NOTHING to help them, making sure that he gets spotted. She's so selfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 11