Georgia Tennant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I want to marry my Daddy' Ha ha sounds like something a kid in West Virginia or Alabama would wear. On a side note, is she still breastfeeding her youngest kid? I reported a photo she posted on IG (Not that it did any good because IG pays no heed in the safeguarding of kids) She was dressed in a white trouser suit ready to go to some award with David and the caption was something like Mama life never stops for award ceremonies' or some shite like that and she was sat on the bottom of the stairs with her vest top pulled down and Birdie sucking on her boob. I mean WTF? Im all for breastfeeding but that was just for show. I mean the kid was about 3 and a half at the time and hardly starving. Even if she was I think a bag of crisps might have done the trick. Anyway Im ranting cos she gets on my wick .
Like I've mentioned before, we used to be around the same circles years ago. She was definitely more down to Earth when it was just her and Tyler. I moved away from that friendship group long ago but still have a few friends that know of the Tennants/Kid's have gone to the same birthday parties/karate clubs that have stayed in and around the area. General consensus is they're pretty in love and a normalish kind of Couple but she absolutely lives for riding off his profile and popularity.

I can't stand all the obnoxious breastfeeding posts - I'm not a prude at all, but she's one of those Mum's that HAS to thrust her tits in your face because breastfeeding makes her look superior. I had my 2nd baby shortly after she had her 3rd/4th one and the constant attention seeking posts were irritating when I was struggling myself.

Reactions: 16
I fed all my kids until their 1st birthday, then they and their teeth were shifted promptly onto bottles and cows milk! That insta post was captioned "tits and teeth".... there is simply no need for it. It's attention seeking, nothing more.
Should have been tits, teeth and a tw@t

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I fed all my kids until their 1st birthday, then they and their teeth were shifted promptly onto bottles and cows milk! That insta post was captioned "tits and teeth".... there is simply no need for it. It's attention seeking, nothing more.
I breastfed both of mine til they were 2 and a half (30 months in Mumsnet speak) and then they were cut off. At that stage it was pretty much just a night time comfort thing rather than a need and they were content to cuddle. My son was obsessed with rubbing my elbows and still does it now if he's poorly or upset. But I didn't take any pics of them feeding once they were over about 3 months and certainly wouldn't have been hoiking a boob out for either of them if I was going out on the razz.

To keep it on topic, GT doesn't seem to have any identity of her own. She's the wife of/daughter of/mother of. Surely she must be due to set up a shite clothing line or crap series of books like wotsit who married him from Busted. Or Mcfly. One of those hangery on "cool wife" women

Reactions: 12
To keep it on topic, GT doesn't seem to have any identity of her own. She's the wife of/daughter of/mother of. Surely she must be due to set up a shite clothing line or crap series of books like wotsit who married him from Busted. Or Mcfly. One of those hangery on "cool wife" women
The way she doesn't even have her own line of Dryrobes/kids moisturiser/pillow scent, nor a podcast, just shows how work-shy she is. Yet is constantly posting on social media because she thinks she's interesting for popping out some kids with someone famous.

I love that she's Georgia Tennant official on Instagram. Like she's ever acheived anything other than stalking and getting pregnant by an actor. Or she's the offspring of an actor/actress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Elements of what I guess is her true self on the video of DT up the tree… very bossy petulant demanding voice telling him to get down….

Reactions: 2
Sorry to bump this dead thread but I was clearing out some folders on my computer and I found this, which someone I know who works in TV sent me a few years ago and I guess I never deleted it. Anyway old tea if anyone's interested.

"For years and years DT was best friends with a woman who works a behind the scenes role in TV. I won’t say her name as she’s not in the public eye. He got her hired as crew on all his shows, made guest appearances in her own projects, she made short films starring him, made videos honouring him whenever he left a project, and for years they were inseparable. She came to all his press nights and premiers (even ones he brought girlfriends too), she accompanied him to all his TV interviews and acted like an unpaid PA.

He starts dating Georgia, it’s the three of them attending events together all the time. DT moves to the US alone, Georgia finds out she’s pregnant, DT spends months “dithering” whether to return to the UK or stay in America and financially support the baby.

The day of the wedding, Female Best Friend tweets that she’s spending the day crying. She makes a video celebrating DT which is shown at the reception. She and Georgia spend years making passive aggressive swipes at each other on social media but she continues to be a third party in their relationship, even going on their honeymoon with them.

Female Best Friend then suddenly gets married to a much younger actor who’s close friends with and “writing a script” with Georgia. But they live apart, FBF ends up moving abroad to work on a show in Spain, this young actor suddenly starts getting cast in DT’s movies, and he even moves in with Georgia while DT is living in the US for six months shooting the Broadchurch remake. The whole thing is so weird and I can't figure any of it out."

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Sorry to bump this dead thread but I was clearing out some folders on my computer and I found this, which someone I know who works in TV sent me a few years ago and I guess I never deleted it. Anyway old tea if anyone's interested.

"For years and years DT was best friends with a woman who works a behind the scenes role in TV. I won’t say her name as she’s not in the public eye. He got her hired as crew on all his shows, made guest appearances in her own projects, she made short films starring him, made videos honouring him whenever he left a project, and for years they were inseparable. She came to all his press nights and premiers (even ones he brought girlfriends too), she accompanied him to all his TV interviews and acted like an unpaid PA.

He starts dating Georgia, it’s the three of them attending events together all the time. DT moves to the US alone, Georgia finds out she’s pregnant, DT spends months “dithering” whether to return to the UK or stay in America and financially support the baby.

The day of the wedding, Female Best Friend tweets that she’s spending the day crying. She makes a video celebrating DT which is shown at the reception. She and Georgia spend years making passive aggressive swipes at each other on social media but she continues to be a third party in their relationship, even going on their honeymoon with them.

Female Best Friend then suddenly gets married to a much younger actor who’s close friends with and “writing a script” with Georgia. But they live apart, FBF ends up moving abroad to work on a show in Spain, this young actor suddenly starts getting cast in DT’s movies, and he even moves in with Georgia while DT is living in the US for six months shooting the Broadchurch remake. The whole thing is so weird and I can't figure any of it out."
JF and CB?

Reactions: 2

you what? that is bonkers? Were they all shagging? was FBF in love with him? or was it all lavender marriages? and everyone was gay? or was it revenge on GT's part - FBF was such a big part of his life that GT felt she needed to get her back?

Reactions: 4
The guy from the Flash mop advert that was in Poldark?
There was a CDAN thing saying the time he lived with GT coincided with the conception of one of her children. And someone on Mumsnet said he'd been seen holding hands with another woman on the set of US Broadchurch, that they'd split up and got back together in time for the birth of Flash junior

Why I've remember this I have no idea.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That’s almost word for word an old blind item I remember seeing on datalounge years back — I guess your friend must have posted it. It is of course JF and CB.

Reactions: 1
I googled Poldark actor in Flash mop ad and got Christian Brassington whose wife is Jennie Fava 👀