Georgia Schofield

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually dumb!! Her latest TikTok she’s recording herself driving the car with the phone in one hand and a bleeping pint in the other!! It’s like she wants to go prison 🤦🏻‍♀️
Nobody can convince me she does this for any other reason than to get attention. She's pathetic. And all the people who comment on her videos blowing smoke up her arse are morons too

Reactions: 2
Nobody can convince me she does this for any other reason than to get attention. She's pathetic. And all the people who comment on her videos blowing smoke up her arse are morons too
Literally it’s not cute, it’s not clever, it’s not funny. She just looks like an attention seeking twit. She can blame the tit baby daddy all she wants but does she think this makes her look any better? No. She don’t deserve those kids

Reactions: 1
Why does she constantly look around in her videos? Like no one is there with her. Ergh I don’t even know what to say she’s just an ick.

Why does she constantly look around in her videos? Like no one is there with her. Ergh I don’t even know what to say she’s just an ick.
It’s the way she walks in with her hands in the pockets thinking she’s done hard road man. Looks pathetic 😂

• Haha
Driving whilst filming herself on her phone once again. No doubt if she got pulled for it of course it wouldn't be her fault and it would be the police harassing her. She's a head

Driving whilst filming herself on her phone once again. No doubt if she got pulled for it of course it wouldn't be her fault and it would be the police harassing her. She's a head
How she can blame the police when she’s clearly recording herself 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s absolutely delusional

• Haha
I dont think the police are harassing her. anyone else? what on earth is she doing to have so much attention from them

Reactions: 3
she's going out of her way to get attention off them 100%, she thinks it makes her look cool posting all the tiktoks about it but she actually just looks like a massive bellend. She's a mother she ought to grow up

She’s the one harassing them. Always going out recording them, always recording herself drink driving, driving on phone, trespassing, putting comments like better luck next time she’s an attention seeking child it’s the behaviour I’d expect from a teen. Not a mother of two

Her latest video her daughter has got her hand down her knickers. Am I going crazy?? I’ve watched it twice and feel weird watching it again but I’m sure she has her hand down there?
---
And some one has saved it 🤢

• Sick
Her latest video her daughter has got her hand down her knickers. Am I going crazy?? I’ve watched it twice and feel weird watching it again but I’m sure she has her hand down there?
---
And some one has saved it 🤢
Omg she has as well, why would you post that of your kid!! Christ imagine the absolute freak saving that 🤮

I see she's still posting about the police :sleep::sleep: I swear she thinks it makes her look clever and cool but in reality it's embarrassing and she just looks so immature. I feel sorry for the kids

What on earth is she playing at. She’s going to end up loosing those children the way she’s going on
If that did happen she'd STILL never take any accountability for her actions and blame someone else no doubt. She's completely gone off the rails and part of me thinks she's doing it for attention

If that did happen she'd STILL never take any accountability for her actions and blame someone else no doubt. She's completely gone off the rails and part of me thinks she's doing it for attention
what happened ?
---
who battered her ?

She’s so strange, I just can’t understand her patterns of behaviour???

Why does she record herself in random buildings or sitting on the floor clearly talking to herself? Putting herself in dangerous positions for videos? She’s a full grown woman and a mother her behaviour is so embarrassing.