Georgia Schofield

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was done for drug and driving offences and assaulting a police officer. That’s why she’s got a tag. It was posted on the news
I've just had a read of this. She assaulted 2 police officers, a male and a female, and they caught her on the tracks with cocaine. I didn't know she done drugs!

Reactions: 2
I've just had a read of this. She assaulted 2 police officers, a male and a female, and they caught her on the tracks with cocaine. I didn't know she done drugs!
Yeah I had no idea about the drugs either which makes the driving potential under influence with kids in the car so much worse. Feel so sorry for the poor kids :( but at least they’re with her mum

Yeah I had no idea about the drugs either which makes the driving potential under influence with kids in the car so much worse. Feel so sorry for the poor kids :( but at least they’re with her mum
It's shocked me. Like I knew she had issues but would never have guessed drugs. She used to act so high an mighty like she was the best mum ever too. Poor babies, hope this doesn't affect them too much. Is the dad definitely not in the picture or is it something she makes up for tik tok? Do the kids have the same dad?

It's shocked me. Like I knew she had issues but would never have guessed drugs. She used to act so high an mighty like she was the best mum ever too. Poor babies, hope this doesn't affect them too much. Is the dad definitely not in the picture or is it something she makes up for tik tok? Do the kids have the same dad?
No different dads. From what I read before I think Ava sees her dad but Leo’s dad has never been involved. I can’t remember who said it now or where I read it but maybe someone else knows. The digs she used to post about the baby dad and new gf was Ava’s dad and she was seeing him a few months ago as she posted a tiktok about it but not sure if she still is

Reactions: 3
She needs some serious help, those poor kids. She can post about dead beat baby daddies all she wants but if she's going to be bleeping around on train tracks, taking drugs and driving under the influence then she's no better. She also admitted she knowingly speeds regularly in her car. She's a mess and it's not fair on the kids.

Reactions: 1
She was exactly like this before she had kids btw guys, having kids did change her for a while but she’s obviously fallen back to old habits. I’m just glad those babies are safe

Reactions: 4
She was exactly like this before she had kids btw guys, having kids did change her for a while but she’s obviously fallen back to old habits. I’m just glad those babies are safe
Interesting. Do you know her personally?

She announced she was leaving Tik Tok but then something has kicked off again so guess what she’s back with another attention seeking vid

She announced she was leaving Tik Tok but then something has kicked off again so guess what she’s back with another attention seeking vid
She needs to mean it and stay off. It’ll do her the world of good

Surely this is beyond mental health? Those who video things and upload it to social media are just attention seekers. I’m sorry if that is ignorant but no one in crisis is like yes let’s just record me walking on a train track then go home and post it so everyone can feel sorry for me. She needs to sort her life out