Georgia Schofield

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her Snapchat. Her Snapchat is wild af😨 last night she posted a snap of her kid in bed with her then 15 mins later she was in the pub. Sat with dirty old men too

Reactions: 3
She definitely posts those stories to keep this thread alive or try to figure out who here actually does have her on there, as soon as they’re mentioned here she deletes them, I skipped through them earlier and now they’re gone

Reactions: 4
Can anyone record with another device so I can see. I am not downloading Snapchat but I want to see 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I haven’t got Snapchat so I’ve not seen but from what has been said she’s an absolute car crash.💥
She’s a hypocrite too. Posts loads of TikTok videos about her useless baby dad, claims she’s so devoted to her kids etc. clearly not if she’s behaving like this. Not defending the absent dad in anyway but surely if your child already has one tit parent you’d do everything in your power to be the best you could be! Poor kids, I feel sorry for them.

I haven’t got Snapchat so I’ve not seen but from what has been said she’s an absolute car crash.💥
She’s a hypocrite too. Posts loads of TikTok videos about her useless baby dad, claims she’s so devoted to her kids etc. clearly not if she’s behaving like this. Not defending the absent dad in anyway but surely if your child already has one tit parent you’d do everything in your power to be the best you could be! Poor kids, I feel sorry for them.
Literally she claims her baby dad puts his gf above his daughter, yet she’s putting getting off her face causing trouble above her kids. Great mother that

Surely she can’t have them children in her care? She’s lost the plot, SS must have intervened? Not saying never to have them just she can’t be the main carer how she’s going on? God help the kids

Reactions: 2
Surely she can’t have them children in her care? She’s lost the plot, SS must have intervened? Not saying never to have them just she can’t be the main carer how she’s going on? God help the kids
Most likely they’re with her mum who lives next door and that’s why it seems like she’s got them loads but her mums there

Ah that makes sense! I didn’t realise she lived next door to her. I’m glad for the kids’ sake x
Yeah she said in a video ages ago her mum lives next door so she always sends the kids there or her mum watches them if she’s working x

Reactions: 2
yet another video about how the police are apparently harassing her :sleep::sleep: at this point the amount she goes on about them she's harassing them! :ROFLMAO: Saw in the comments someone said the road she drove up is one way so if that's true that would explain it. Or, maybe he was staring at her because no doubt she was staring him out!

yet another video about how the police are apparently harassing her :sleep::sleep: at this point the amount she goes on about them she's harassing them! :ROFLMAO: Saw in the comments someone said the road she drove up is one way so if that's true that would explain it. Or, maybe he was staring at her because no doubt she was staring him out!
In the video it didn’t even look like he was doing anything. Just walking to his van then leaning on it as if he was talking to someone inside 😂

Is she actually dumb!! Her latest TikTok she’s recording herself driving the car with the phone in one hand and a bleeping pint in the other!! It’s like she wants to go prison 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow