Georgia Schofield

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As requested thread for Georgia Schofield. She’s active on TT, Facebook and Instagram
---
@stardust1 she has a thread now we can discuss here

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad she has a thread! She seems a total nightmare and so obsessed with her daughters dad. 😀 never mind the fact she looks like a 15 year old child lol.

It was the fact one day she’s friends with the bd gf saying she’s lovely, the next day back to slagging her off 😂

Did you see that video she put up from a door cam with her child’s dad. Because he was late for drop off lol. She’s a pure demon

Reactions: 2
Did you see that video she put up from a door cam with her child’s dad. Because he was late for drop off lol. She’s a pure demon
Yeah! Posted the footage thinking it made her look good but just made her look mental. The bd was calm and just talking she was shouting and screaming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm glad you guys created this thread.

What's with her latest video?

Do we reckon someone has reported her?
Why is she stopping for a few months. She needs to get over it!

What did she post? Nothing there now!
---
Ah she’s pinned it. I don’t know, maybe he’s going down the legal route and i wouldn’t blame him. Slandering your ex and his partner for content. You’re just a sad lonely little girl Georgia that’s all. You always went on about how you didn’t want him but now he’s moved on and you’re doing nothing but attack him. Pathetic

Yeah exactly. He could’ve got police or social involved as he could class it as harassment and slander as well as threat’s especially with the digging a grave etc that’s not normal behaviour and she’s made it clear it’s aimed at him

Yeah exactly. He could’ve got police or social involved as he could class it as harassment and slander as well as threat’s especially with the digging a grave etc that’s not normal behaviour and she’s made it clear it’s aimed at him
absolutely! Her behaviour has been awful lately. Going on like it’s just content, she knows what she’s doing. I bet he loves his child and she just picks at every little thing he does just because she’s bitter AF!

absolutely! Her behaviour has been awful lately. Going on like it’s just content, she knows what she’s doing. I bet he loves his child and she just picks at every little thing he does just because she’s bitter AF!
She says she don’t care and the new gf can have him as she don’t want him. For someone who don’t want him she sure as he’ll don’t half mention it 😂

Do you remember when she first started posting videos about A’s dad buying stuff for L when they go out and what a good dad he was. Now he’s the worst dad around lol. I bet she’s demanded he have her certain days or times and being really fussy and he’s said something like I want to spend time with my gf to etc and she’s taken that as I want to see my gf over my child and ran straight to make a TT lol.

She's deleted that video of him outside her house on the doorbell cam. He probably reported her for that 🤭

Reactions: 3
Behave I never saw my tag and I have missed out on this thread 😭😭😭I must get access to my husbands phone to show you some of her facebook status they are hilarious 😭😭😭
---
Did anyone see the comments yesterday asking if she was a lesbian?🤣

• Haha
Behave I never saw my tag and I have missed out on this thread 😭😭😭I must get access to my husbands phone to show you some of her facebook status they are hilarious 😭😭😭
---
Did anyone see the comments yesterday asking if she was a lesbian?🤣
I was considering tagging you again because I knew you love her as much as I do 😂😏

also someone asked if she’s a lesbian? Ahahahhaha

I was considering tagging you again because I knew you love her as much as I do 😂😏

also someone asked if she’s a lesbian? Ahahahhaha
🤣🤣🤣you should have and i’d have sprinted over, yes someone in her commented and she didn’t seem impressed 🤣she has started taking viral facebook memes as her own now🤣
---
@stargirl23 maybe she saw your request 😭😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha