Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bowbow82

VIP Member
The clip of her and Anton came up on tiktok with him literally trying to get fresh air when she breathed on him. The comments are ruthless. I’d simply pass away if so many people knew my breath was kicking it 🤢😂

Reactions: 1

Yeshunyou

Woww how can she go from promoting to help out at a soup kitchen and next story her all dolled up at a restaurant on a freebie

Do influencers not think of their chronological content ?? At least wait 24hrs for the fancy freebie meal after doing abit of charity work

pommynoir

VIP Member
Surely he has other sentences running against him??? Fraud or anything??? I am sure I have seen him in court for other offences. I hope the fact he monitised it means he gets a heavier sentence but I know nothing about the possible charges and offences he is up for.

she has been extremely brave seeing it all through.
They might know more on the bear thread x

Offish

VIP Member
See I few people said it was odd but I didn’t think it was particularly. I mean a bit of kick in the teeth to her baby daddy maybe; but they were together for nearly a 5th of her life. It’s a long time
True. I suppose I just find it hard to put myself in her shoes, it’s all such a.. complicated situation, putting it kindly.