Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meehee69

They might know more on the bear thread x
Only go on the bear threads if you can handle knowing about him shoving everything including the kitchen sink up his photoshopped ars !!! (ars is how the sexual predator spells it !) but please come along as the more hate we can project onto him the better !! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Polly_89

That was … something. I’ll give her a bit of a pass cause that woman has been through hell recently… but what an unusual post given they were both with other people when he died and their relationship was, apparently, long since over.
See I few people said it was odd but I didn’t think it was particularly. I mean a bit of kick in the teeth to her baby daddy maybe; but they were together for nearly a 5th of her life. It’s a long time

Reactions: 6
Not answering calls but uploading to stories every other minute .struggling to breathe but yet still can tell Instagram..because that’s who she’s doing it for not the poor lad

Reactions: 6

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
For a while she dressed conservatively and was seen as a possible MP. Now she's back to the old Georgia of provocative photos as you'd expect from someone from reality TV.

Reactions: 5

cassyw1tch3ll

She has no consideration for Yaz at all. Anything to put the attention back on her 🤮

Were they together or was it a friends with benefits thing?!
Deffo friends with benefits as she "knew him all my life" but she was never his dolly bird was she!! What an embarrassment 😳

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

She seems to have split personality. Why is she nasty to Anton? It doesn't harm to be civil. Why is she saying every boyfriend is worse than the last? That means there is about half a dozen guys worse than Bear?

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
There’s a few things that strike me about Georgia and this situation as a whole:
She never gets birded up- she always seems to be a side piece , which is sad.
Are her and Yaz mates ? It’s all so uncouth like what she is doing by sharing how he was in her life. I remain shocked at the ‘he asked me to go first’ comment, like whyyyyyy whyyyy whyyyy say that.
There is gonna be a funeral at some point, so given all this over sharing in public , what is she gonna do when they all have a day in the sun?? It’s so odd. Staying away from SM may be for the best for now to prevent any more damage , as in my eyes , she has caused a lot all of a sudden.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
She seems alright to me. She was in Dubai long before restrictions and has stayed there throughout. She looks to be enjoying herself and has her own business. She deserves some good luck and happiness after the Stephen Bear stuff.

Reactions: 4

lockdown sux

VIP Member
I’m just catching up on all stars. I find Georgia endearing. I know. Kill me now 😬.
She looks fab. Seems lovely and is stuck meeting these reality star clowns 🤡

jafoolay

I am from her area. She had quite a rough up bringing I am surprised that she has made a positive turn around. Good for her

Yeshunyou

Does anyone else think it's abit weird her sharing her friends funeral/wake to the world? Surely you'd do that on her private and insta

ivegotcontrol

She just wants to be relevant. It’s either cos someone died or she’s living her dream and moving to Dubai/LA/London/space

Hi Guys

I see she has added the Jake post back to her grid. Funny how it's the same day Yaz is pictured back in the UK.

Yeshunyou

I've recently just watched the challege and I like her... just had a lurk on here and posts about porta potty ... she's just uploaded a vlog (on youtube) of being in Dubai her first hotel looks nice and then she has become "ill" (in dec/jan time) and saying she doesn't have health care and it costs alot.. I've started recently lurking her insta and stories her current flat is super simple and isn't the same as the original. I rec she has been a porta potty to pay her medical bills n downgraded her flat.

Also her mate Ka Moon has just put on a yacht trip cheersing prosecco that she's gonna miss her. So wonder which one's gonna come home shortly

Soz for my rant