Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yeshunyou

Anyone seen her latest tiktok
I saw it and had a gander on her insta and I think it's Fran, as there no longer following each other

Also saw in the comments the other girls asked the friend why she's blocked Georgia and she wouldn't tell them. Think it's abit strange she's not saying anything

Yeshunyou

I missed the grid post but on her story she's updated it saying she lost 5LB not KG... there's nout to her anyway! Such a shame she thinks she needs to loose it

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Surely he has other sentences running against him??? Fraud or anything??? I am sure I have seen him in court for other offences. I hope the fact he monitised it means he gets a heavier sentence but I know nothing about the possible charges and offences he is up for.

she has been extremely brave seeing it all through.

Noodles5

Chatty Member
Who
I saw it and had a gander on her insta and I think it's Fran, as there no longer following each other

Also saw in the comments the other girls asked the friend why she's blocked Georgia and she wouldn't tell them. Think it's abit strange she's not saying anything
Who's fran???

ivegotcontrol

She’s the classic under eater/over exerciser/binger but still thinks she’s a good influence for young people. Those meal preps she was getting were usually around 1200-1300 calories max for the day and then posting she burnt 1000 calories on the treadmill. Then after that goes out and binges on alcohol/food. Rinse and repeat.

ivegotcontrol

Oh so now she lives in LA. Did that quietly of course to make out that she was “living in Dubai” to avoid the UK lockdown hate