Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cloff

VIP Member
She's just a massive slag and seems to have bunked up with everyone (even unfamous boyfriends of reality stars) - if any male from Essex/London between the age of 27-35 dies, she'll have some sort of connection

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Did you all see the photos of bear arriving at court? He thinks he is mcgregor. Good on Georgia for bringing this to court.

Reactions: 15

cassyw1tch3ll

She's vile. Not only is she disrespecting yaz whose injured and no doubt traumatised but shes outed herself for being a beggy side chick. Also showing his prison letters making out they're love letters ... he would have been 18 and she would have been 12 ? So outing him as a nnonce now. Well done Georgia that backfired on you. Karma.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

noseynopinions

VIP Member
That Georgia jumps on grief and someone's death so much. She did the same with Mike T acting like they were SOOOO close when the only pic she had with him was a pap shot from an event.

Reactions: 13

Rach88

VIP Member
Not sure if many or any of you are on the bear thread but he's been found guilty on all counts

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Rach88

VIP Member
Not Georgia's biggest fan but got to commend her for standing up in court today i genuinely hope she's doing ok and gets her justice

Reactions: 12

Polly_89

Desperate to show how close they were now he’s passed, but absolutely no acknowledgement of him when he was alive.
That’s not close. That’s disrespect.

Reactions: 11

MissPinkk

Yep good on Georgia being brave and standing up to that vile Bear. He is everything that's wrong with todays society. Disgusting...hope they throw the book at him!

Doll92

That Georgia jumps on grief and someone's death so much. She did the same with Mike T acting like they were SOOOO close when the only pic she had with him was a pap shot from an event.
I remember when she came out the woodwork when Mike died and made out they were soooo close and now she’s done the same thing again, but yet she never seemed close at all to either of these people when they were alive, and only seems to want to publicise how close they were after they’ve died.

ollybobtop

Not her biggest fan since the whole Jake posts BUT. Really hope she wins this case what happened to her was disgusting no woman should go through that. Bear is a disgusting POS his girlfriend I have no words.. I do have a horrible feeling he will get away with it.

Reactions: 10

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Georgia the grief theif absolutely disgusting no one even knew youse were a thing the only people I feel for in this are his family and his true friends who haven't crawled out the woodwork who have lost someone
It makes me sick how these ‘influencers’ always make someone else’s tragedy about themselves, whether it’s cancer, a miscarriage etc. Anything to keep them in the public eye.

So she obvs had something going on with him (albeit briefly) but I’m sure if it was serious, she’d have been selling the photos to the DM and sharing her story with Closer or one of those other shit mags. I honestly can’t wait until the age of the influencer is over. However, it looks like the tide is turning as you can see from the amount of threads now on tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Rach88

VIP Member
Georgia the grief theif absolutely disgusting no one even knew youse were a thing the only people I feel for in this are his family and his true friends who haven't crawled out the woodwork who have lost someone

Reactions: 9

Polly_89

I feel like Georgia is desperate to play the grieving widow. She wanted to be the one there with him, she wanted all the news story and attention. It’s beyond creepy.

Reactions: 8