Georg Woulfe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221208-192417_Instagram.jpg

Seriously what is this outfit? It's undergarments with a sleeveless blazer. Surely this isn't fashion? It's underwear šŸ˜­

Reactions: 6
Please help me understand these pregnancy leotard outfits she wears? Like a bleeping skim suit with a jacket? What the duck is she thinking leaving the house like this? šŸ¤Ŗ We get it, you're pregnant. Please dress appropriately. I don't understand this showing off your bump eith midriffs and active wear style šŸ¤ÆšŸ˜¬šŸ’©
I need scrub my eyes with bleach and metal brush every time she wears that thing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This order of the kids names/year annoys me so much
Same!! And so did Geooorrrggg making pascals party about her in her ridiculous green sequin gogo dress. The way she seemingly made him kiss her after cutting the cake and then thank her for the party on camera. Get the camera out of his face!!

Reactions: 7
Is this seriously a thing....a whole family photo shoot for being half way through your pregnancy? šŸ˜¬

On another note I'm glad she was holding and rubbing her belly otherwise I would have had no idea she was pregnant šŸ¤£
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck IS THIS.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think I ever got a photo holding on to my belly or hauling up my shirt when I was pregnant back in the olden days.

Reactions: 5
No summer in sight or bday post for pascal. Def fallen out.
One of summers kids was ā€œcompetingā€ with georg for the knife touching the bottom kiss from pascal

Is this seriously a thing....a whole family photo shoot for being half way through your pregnancy? šŸ˜¬

On another note I'm glad she was holding and rubbing her belly otherwise I would have had no idea she was pregnant šŸ¤£
I ran straight here to ask what this fuckery is. Surely its a joke?

• Haha
One of summers kids was ā€œcompetingā€ with georg for the knife touching the bottom kiss from pascal

I ran straight here to ask what this fuckery is. Surely its a joke?
That lace fabric scrap. Wtf? Imagine asking your kid to film that for you to post to the gram. Put your top back on and deflate that bottom lip. You look ridiculous Georg!

Wasnā€™t it only last week she was on her death bed so sick at 14 weeks and now sheā€™s suddenly half way?

How many family photos do they need of her belly and her kids awkward smiles??!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.