Georg Woulfe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it would be fine to elaborate further Shazza
We have a few common people between us, so I get told quite a bit. Have also had the opportunity a few times to be in the same room as her and observe for myself.
I will say she looks old in person - not 31!

Reactions: 3
We have a few common people between us, so I get told quite a bit. Have also had the opportunity a few times to be in the same room as her and observe for myself.
I will say she looks old in person - not 31!
she has chosen her arse over her face
and we know this for sure as she has done nothing about those abominations that are her teeth

Reactions: 6
she has chosen her arse over her face
and we know this for sure as she has done nothing about those abominations that are her teeth
WHY do so many have fucked teeth!?

Jessii Wilson, Sez Kearns, this grub!? Get your priorities straight!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WHY do so many have fucked teeth!?

Jessii Wilson, Sez Kearns, this grub!? Get your priorities straight!
Not white knighting or anything, but "fixing" teeth is bleeping expensive. Yeah these influencers spend a lot of their appearances, but teeth are a whole other level. I guess as someone who does not have straight white teeth, this triggers me. Besides, if we were meant to have super straight perfect white teeth, wouldn't most of the people on this planet be born this way?

I dunno, I grew up super poor and having perfect teeth was a rich person thing. I'm lucky I'm in a position now to afford private health care, and I prioritise my kids, but I don't think I'm getting my teeth fixed unless I win the lottery.

Rant over, must be getting my period or something. #triggered #emotional

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not white knighting or anything, but "fixing" teeth is bleeping expensive. Yeah these influencers spend a lot of their appearances, but teeth are a whole other level. I guess as someone who does not have straight white teeth, this triggers me. Besides, if we were meant to have super straight perfect white teeth, wouldn't most of the people on this planet be born this way?

I dunno, I grew up super poor and having perfect teeth was a rich person thing. I'm lucky I'm in a position now to afford private health care, and I prioritise my kids, but I don't think I'm getting my teeth fixed unless I win the lottery.

Rant over, must be getting my period or something. #triggered #emotional
When they are blasting their cash on numerous holidays, duck loads of plastic toys, ipads, switch, botox, hair appointments!? They can fix their fucked teeth. Especially seeing as they exploit their kids along with themselves.

Reactions: 10
When they are blasting their cash on numerous holidays, duck loads of plastic toys, ipads, switch, botox, hair appointments!? They can fix their fucked teeth. Especially seeing as they exploit their kids along with themselves.
And surely they can get an Invisalign sponsor hahahah

Reactions: 1
I've never seen those kids joyous. "Documenting every day and making magical memories". Well they are either over the constant filming or legit robots. Everything they do is so rigid and robotic.

Reactions: 8
The Woulfe Christmas photos. Why does she insist on having her stomach on show at EVERY opportunity, looks as tacky as the dad's moustache.

The Woulfe Christmas photos. Why does she insist on having her stomach on show at EVERY opportunity, looks as tacky as the dad's moustache.
How else would we know she's pregnant. Apart from the fact that she mentions it at every opportunity.

Do we think she's had work done? She looks totally different from her throwback photos🤷‍♀️
Lips obviously (badly done). I think she's had her nose done and some point after baby 3 was born. If you look at photos it looks different to me (though could be angles/filters). I had posted a side by side comparison in the one of the earlier Aussie influencer threads to get other's opinions. If she has had it done, it's also not a great job.

Anyone else think her spiel about remembering what Christmas is about and not doing things out of obligation was a bit patronising,m

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think her spiel about remembering what Christmas is about and not doing things out of obligation was a bit patronising,m
Remembering what Christmas is about is just ticking things off the influencer to do list for these people:
* Get santa photos, share on Instagram, bonus points for a comparison to previous years ✓
* Put Christmas tree up with the family while filming for a sped up Instagram video ✓
* Overshare your kids school Christmas concert rather than letting them enjoy it, put on Instagram ✓
* Do a q&a box then ask yourself what the kids are getting for Xmas, then answer because *so many of you asked*
* Wrap Christmas presents and share like you are doing something special rather than something every other parent also does ✓
* Get professional Christmas photos taken, share on Instagram, bonus points for comparison to previous years ✓
* ReMeMbER you haven't organised a teacher present on the last week of term, ask for recommendations ✓
* Go looking at Christmas lights, post it on Instagram
* Film children putting treats out for santa, put on Instagram
* Film children sound asleep on Christmas Eve, put on Instagram
* Put children's presents under the tree, film for Instagram
* Film children at the crack of dawn marvelling at how excited they are, put on Instagram
* Film the aftermath of presents being unwrapped, put in Instagram

This list isnt unique to her, so many of these influencers seem to follow the same formula. I've just ticked the ones we have seen from GW so far this year. Any that I missed??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Remembering what Christmas is about is just ticking things off the influencer to do list for these people:
* Get santa photos, share on Instagram, bonus points for a comparison to previous years ✓
* Put Christmas tree up with the family while filming for a sped up Instagram video ✓
* Overshare your kids school Christmas concert rather than letting them enjoy it, put on Instagram ✓
* Do a q&a box then ask yourself what the kids are getting for Xmas, then answer because *so many of you asked*
* Wrap Christmas presents and share like you are doing something special rather than something every other parent also does ✓
* Get professional Christmas photos taken, share on Instagram, bonus points for comparison to previous years ✓
* ReMeMbER you haven't organised a teacher present on the last week of term, ask for recommendations ✓
* Go looking at Christmas lights, post it on Instagram
* Film children putting treats out for santa, put on Instagram
* Film children sound asleep on Christmas Eve, put on Instagram
* Put children's presents under the tree, film for Instagram
* Film children at the crack of dawn marvelling at how excited they are, put on Instagram
* Film the aftermath of presents being unwrapped, put in Instagram

This list isnt unique to her, so many of these influencers seem to follow the same formula. I've just ticked the ones we have seen from GW so far this year. Any that I missed??
The Elf! You forgot that damn elf.

*Film the pure *joy* and *excitement* the elf brings to children each morning

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please help me understand these pregnancy leotard outfits she wears? Like a bleeping skim suit with a jacket? What the duck is she thinking leaving the house like this? 🤪 We get it, you're pregnant. Please dress appropriately. I don't understand this showing off your bump eith midriffs and active wear style 🤯😬💩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please help me understand these pregnancy leotard outfits she wears? Like a bleeping skim suit with a jacket? What the duck is she thinking leaving the house like this? 🤪 We get it, you're pregnant. Please dress appropriately. I don't understand this showing off your bump eith midriffs and active wear style 🤯😬💩
She dresses like a preteen. It’s awful! Also I thought it was recommended NOT to whiten teeth when pregnant. Might be like the tea she was consuming through one pregnancy that contained some herb that wasn’t meant to be used during pregnancy. Absolute clown.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.