Georg Woulfe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one needs to see your kid in hospital, put your phone away you creepy woo woo woman.
You can see her performing for the camera as she walks down the hospital hallway - the look back šŸ‘€ to check if her whack job mum is still filming. Poor kid, just leave her alone!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Poor Winslow. I have always thought she looked unwell. Very anaemic looking. Hope she feels better soon and Georg doesn't treat her to her dads whacky woo woo treatments instead of real medicines. Crystals and moon water won't fix her Georg.

Winslow has kidney stones, the poor poppet. I wonder which blocked chakra causes that?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thereā€™s being transparent and then thereā€™s broadcasting your childrenā€™s medical information to strangers.
This is sickening, keep Your kids life private you stupid woo woo wanker. This amounts to child abuse.
I do hope woo woo Winnie is ok but I don't need to hear about her medical problems. Nothing is off limits to these idiots.

Are you telling me we can't manifest kidney stones away now?! šŸ˜± That poor kid deserves privacy, all she had to say (if anything) was that she needed surgery that's it. As if any of your followers needed to know all of that.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone have a thread title or happy to go with georg wouldā€™ve woo is the new #2

Reactions: 7
Her latest story of Winslow in hospital...totally not okay! I've unfollowed today. These poor kids have no privacy. I, as a grown woman, would hate for a photo of me to be posted online like that.

Her latest story of Winslow in hospital...totally not okay! I've unfollowed today. These poor kids have no privacy. I, as a grown woman, would hate for a photo of me to be posted online like that.
The poor thing can't even have an ultrasound without her loony mother sharing it for the world to see. Poor thing laying there with her shirt up šŸ˜“šŸ¤¬

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Queen of undisclosed ads... because we all know she wouldn't take her kids otherwise šŸ¤£

Mod edit remember to link new threads

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.