Georg Woulfe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t realize she was wearing a sheet mask until
I read the caption and had to rewatch 😂

8F3EF9CB-BDD6-442C-AD76-8F5635FF32AC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So obvious her and summer have had a fall out too, one single story for her bday the other day not an 18 part series lol
Did you see the way she so so very bleeping insensitively announced her pregnancy to summer? Summer took it in her stride ofc however it was a huge bleep move of georg

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Did you see the way she so so very bleeping insensitively announced her pregnancy to summer? Summer took it in her stride ofc however it was a huge bleep move of georg
just watched
that is AWFUL of her
how bleeping insensitive can you get?!

• Sad
  • Heart
It would have been much more sensitive to tell her privately, without other people around and not filming, but content guys!
We shouldn't be surprised - there was no sensetivity or awareness of other people when she out up that post a few years ago about how she shouldn't feel guilty for falling pregnant easily.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It would have been much more sensitive to tell her privately, without other people around and not filming, but content guys!
We shouldn't be surprised - there was no sensetivity or awareness of other people when she out up that post a few years ago about how she shouldn't feel guilty for falling pregnant easily.
ugh. She is a dick. End of story. And this baby is purely for content. It’s gross.

I don’t think I’ve seen the announcement but it must have something to do with it. 1000000% content baby lol

Reactions: 1
That whole Xmas photo scene is so embarrassing! Would love hubby’s mates to see him do this 😂

• Haha
I am convinced there is something nqr about this family. Not in a sinister way, I just think georg is disingenuous. Getting her kids up at 4:30 in the morning and then shipping them off… for someone who isn’t technically working in a traditional sense, she has shitloads of free time! I don’t think she’s upfront about how much help she gets. Don’t her parents live on her property? Her and Kyree are so OTT about their fifo husbands and coming home.

Reactions: 9
I am convinced there is something nqr about this family. Not in a sinister way, I just think georg is disingenuous. Getting her kids up at 4:30 in the morning and then shipping them off… for someone who isn’t technically working in a traditional sense, she has shitloads of free time! I don’t think she’s upfront about how much help she gets. Don’t her parents live on her property? Her and Kyree are so OTT about their fifo husbands and coming home.
100%. There are 2 versions of this girl. The one we see on Instagram is very different to when she is in the wild and a camera isn't pointed at her. And yes, her parents do live on her property.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Holy tit. I just watched this - what an absolute bleeping bleep. You don’t need insensitive trash like this in your life, Summer. I’ve been through infertility too (actual infertility, not Georg’s couple of months of infauxtility) - this would’ve made me die inside 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
100%. There are 2 versions of this girl. The one we see on Instagram is very different to when she is in the wild and a camera isn't pointed at her. And yes, her parents do live on her property.
it would be fine to elaborate further Shazza

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.