Georg Woulfe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, she is the loony washing her period pants (in a bucket) and getting her dad to tip it on his fruit trees :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
These companies that use influencers baffle me. Do they not do any research? A few months ago GW was telling us how she doesn't like cooking or following a recipe and prefers to do it intuitively 🙄. Yet here she is shilling a product where she has to cook and follow a recipe. I can't believe followers don't see through this utter BS.

Oh, she is the loony washing her period pants (in a bucket) and getting her dad to tip it on his fruit trees :sick:
And then did yoga under the tree with her daughter

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
These companies that use influencers baffle me. Do they not do any research? A few months ago GW was telling us how she doesn't like cooking or following a recipe and prefers to do it intuitively 🙄. Yet here she is shilling a product where she has to cook and follow a recipe. I can't believe followers don't see through this utter BS.

And then did yoga under the tree with her daughter
Oh for duck sake.

Reactions: 3
I have to say, that’s the most foul thing I have seen in my 45 years. duck you GOMI for putting me through the trauma of watching video 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She sure did lol but I think she calls it her "spiritual awakening" hahaha. Gotta pay for this 4th kid somehow now that her husband isn't doing as much FIFO and the dance thing doesn't seem to be successful
Although she just opened up "in real life" dance again. $300+ for 5 classes 🤯 no wonder she gets all the crazies signing up. If I wanted to eye duck myself in my knickers I'd do it for free in my bathroom

I saw her hello fresh ad. I don’t know why but I’m always amazed at the ridiculous stories these influencers come up with and the solution being a product or something they’ve been give for free. The part I find hilarious is the way they make it (or try to) sound like they thought of the solution themselves or sought out this product to help… we ALL know you got it for free and made up a story. Plenty of meatless meal options without shilling Hello Fresh, Georg!

Also Hannah Polites and her mattress story including kid climbing out of cot so needs fancy new mattress. Emma to the rescue. Take the side off the cot you clown!
My thoughts exactly. Or cute family day out cos dads home.. wait a minute just an #ad for holeymoley

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We should stop calling them influencers and call them Moira's instead. Coz that's basically what they're doing, an advert on the morning show.

Reactions: 4
Her belly looked so much smaller in the Q's box stories today (sitting down) than it does in her posed pics 🤔. Most bellys stick out more when you sit down.

Reactions: 3
Guys. I’ve been hanging for a georg thread so whoever created this. You are an actual goddess.

I was only thinking this morning her husband has been working in Samoa for years now and her bleeping dumb bleep woo woo voice can’t even have the audacity to pronounce the name of the country he earns income from properly.

Listen listen.
When she came back online after having her spiritual awakening 🙄 she was all about not feeling pressured to post certain things at certain times and all that jazz. (Which I actually respected her for recognising and stepping back from being that person)
The moment they try for baby #4 she’s ‘represented’ by makhailllllliiiiiiiaaaaaaa and is back to posting scheduled content creator tit.
Welcome to the same basket as the kearnts, exploiting children for views and algorithm.

Reactions: 13
I've never understood why randoms care about a stranger's pregnancy & baby anyway. Why are babies peak influencer content?

Reactions: 5
I've never understood why randoms care about a stranger's pregnancy & baby anyway. Why are babies peak influencer content?
they’re not. These people just think the world revolves around them.

I can’t wait for her to tit on about how hard it is balancing her time with four and a husband working away 🙄🙄🙄 carrying on like she’s the only one ever. Wah wah wah cry cry cry. Shut up already georg woulfe.

Also. I followed closely with her last pregnancy waiting for a huge grand nursery reveal, I was looking for ideas and miss Winnie dot is queen of kids’ styling on the gram…….. and it was the most basic and honestly boring gross nursery ever.

Her kid is every influcencer kid

mum can u stop using me for content and actually do something (they were cleaning his room but she was just filming)

81052FC3-9554-48B3-8D35-CF3024CE1757.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Ugggghhhh she loves setting up her camera and doing these "scenes" my hubby would cringe if I made him do this 🤣

What I would do to see them set this up and film it bahaha! I wonder how many takes it took lol.
My hubby would flat out refuse and probably laugh in my face. Not to mention I would feel like a right head frolicking around in front of a tripod set up on the beach. Maybe I'm just not made to be an influencer 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I almost cringed myself inside out seeing her post about all their hearts beating under one roof yesterday....now this....She's surely trying to kill us with soppy airy fairy crap 🤢

So obvious her and summer have had a fall out too, one single story for her bday the other day not an 18 part series lol

Reactions: 2
So obvious her and summer have had a fall out too, one single story for her bday the other day not an 18 part series lol
Was wondering about this too
Any theories??
I’d think it would be very hard for Summer to see Georg pregnant, especially so quickly & easily.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.