Georg Woulfe #2 woo is the new… over-sharing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don't buy the narrative that he isn't in love with Georg. I think he is. Just the vibes I get from them. I think there is clearly issues in their life though, it's not all magical like she let's on.

Reactions: 1
It's like she got a sponsor for deodorant but was too embarrassed to put it on on camera so made her own daughter do it instead. I hope the money she made from that goes straight to her child, but we all know it will go to more botched lip fillers

Reactions: 5
It's like she got a sponsor for deodorant but was too embarrassed to put it on on camera so made her own daughter do it instead. I hope the money she made from that goes straight to her child, but we all know it will go to more botched lip fillers
Poor child not only has the shittest name ever but also is forced to put deodorant on in front of thousands of people

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor child not only has the shittest name ever but also is forced to put deodorant on in front of thousands of people
And she's getting to the age where her classmates have access to social media. Deodorant is normal and nothing to be ashamed of, but you know what kids that age are like.

Reactions: 3
Next episode: Winslow uses feminine hygiene products for the first time, live on camera. So bleeping exploitative, I feel awful for that poor kid

Reactions: 4
I just did the conversion, and 1100aud is similar to what we paid in 2021 in SW London for a 4 bed 2.5 bath terrace with a decent sized garden. London house prices are notoriously egregious. The sunshine coast is lovely but I didn't realise it was almost as expensive as London!

We're paying $900 for a 2bd apartment in inner Sydney... o_O Prices are wild atm.... Qld is notoriously alot cheaper than other states...

Wow she is further away from the beach than I was expecting. She must wake those freaks up extra early for their sunrise beach sessions.
12 month lease preferred, doesn't sound like an indefinite move to me. Hopefully comes back divorced.

• Haha
Reactions: 9