Georg Woulfe #2 woo is the new… over-sharing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like brother husband has been put to task building a fence. Wonder if that means the parents are staying on the block. Poor tenants

Reactions: 9
Who took these creeeeeepy photos or did the set up a tripod?
The photos she took for the kid’s passports will be rejected if those smiling pics are what she is going to want used.
Dan is youneique guys, remember that.

Reactions: 5
Fuck I’m actually embarrassed for her

it had to wait til 7pm Sunday because she’d been busy filming the drip fed content for this week. Needed time to edit and schedule ya know

Reactions: 7
I came here to snark about her desperate attempt at content but instead learned that she's only 33. Thirty three? Years? I avoid making fun of peoples appearances but holy moly. Being an asshole really ages you.

Has the vapid queen of botched fillers realised yet that Abu Dhabi is a conservative islamic city despite the modern vibe? She can't prance around scantily clad making out with her brother the way she can in Australia.

I doubt she'll bother learning a single word of Arabic either. She'll expect everyone to speak perfect English for her convenience.

Reactions: 9
So grateful that Georg was brave enough to share her game changing life hack. Never before has anyone shopped the big w toy sale and put away for Christmas.

Reactions: 11
So grateful that Georg was brave enough to share her game changing life hack. Never before has anyone shopped the big w toy sale and put away for Christmas.
I was thinking the same, I was at the toy sale at Big W at midnight doing my kids Christmas shopping when Georg was still at school

Reactions: 4
I don't know what the bigw toy sale is, but is that really a mum hack? Shopping sales and putting toys away for christmas is hardly a hack, it's what most people do. She's as bad as Kyree with her shitty "hacks"

She said on her stories they're building a subdivision fence, so they must be leaving her parents behind if they're subdividing their property

She said on her stories they're building a subdivision fence, so they must be leaving her parents behind if they're subdividing their property
How long until they have a full time nanny or au pair? They are nottttt going to cope without mummy and daddy in the backyard.

Looks like brother husband has been put to task building a fence. Wonder if that means the parents are staying on the block. Poor tenants
Her folks are staying put. The only reason this move all came about is because Dan and George's relationship has been rocky the last six months. Dan is always great when Georg is pregnant and when there's a new baby, but outside of this he's extremely selfish and self-focused/driven. Very work driven. And Georg is so needy, but also likes the lifestyle his income affords. That's how the move came about. Don't be fooled, the same job offer has come up so many times in the last few years but Georg wouldn't take it because she was so focused on wanting four kids (and having parents living on the same block made this possible). Now she's acting like it's divine fate and manifested from when they were first together. All bullshit.
I've seen her a few times over the last six months and she's really gone downhill. Everything you see online is filtered to the max or Photoshopped. She is scarily skinny, her wrists are like my ten year old's, when she wears a fitted tshirt you can see the bones of her spine. Her lips are lumpy along the edges, like pimples, from filler. She has a weird pocket of fat under her chin, like a weird protruding double chin, from what I can only assume is filler gone wrong. She is haggard, she is wrinkled, she has acne on her jawline, and like I said, she is so so thin. She honestly looks really ill. I think this move will cause another breakdown. I am surprised her mum hasn't stepped in to stop the madness like she did last time the breakdown happened.

Reactions: 16
Woe...I like you a lot. Please stick around we need more tea

Reactions: 12
Why doesn't he just leave? It's clear she is a crazy clinger and he can do whatever he likes and she'll stay but I don't get why he just doesn't walk away. Clearly he is just not that into her and it would be easier than playing happy families on her fake forced posts.

Reactions: 7