Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t know why I watch but I’ve been watching this new series while doing stuff in the house and I think Chloe has deep down problems.
Obviously we don’t know what they’ve been told to say and do etc but I feel like she wasn’t even interested in Louis she just wanted him to choose her over a pretty girl and because he did I think she thinks it means she’s “better than” or “prettier than” the actual pretty girl
Like she’s constantly competing wnd comparing herself to other girls and still looks to boys for validation it’s embarrassing
I absolutely get this. Watching Chloe on this most recent episode she is gross, she’s looking for validation from every piece of sausage she ever
Comes across, even when she doesn’t like them.
And she’s absolutely horrific to look at, I’m sorry but she has destroyed herself with cosmetic work-she looks like a rubber mask. And the fake arse etc, I do despair when fellas tell her she’s fit, but I think they know she’s easy to lay if she thinks you like her etc.
Had to laugh at Amelia trying to create a storyline this episode. She’s just a useless lump sitting in the background of most scenes lol

Reactions: 16
I absolutely get this. Watching Chloe on this most recent episode she is gross, she’s looking for validation from every piece of sausage she ever
And she’s absolutely horrific to look at, I’m sorry but she has destroyed herself with cosmetic work-she looks like a rubber mask. And the fake arse etc, I do despair when fellas tell her she’s fit, but I think they know she’s easy to lay if she thinks you like her etc.
Had to laugh at Amelia trying to create a storyline this episode. She’s just a useless lump sitting in the background of most scenes lol
Yeah I don't get how anyone can think or say she's fit she's really not she's ruined herself completley saw a tiktok eariler of a girl's mate saying how proud they were of her I'm like it's the deadest season ever

Reactions: 5
Guys just probably go for chloe on this just as she’s one of the more well known girls in it now. The guys probably hope for more air time getting with her. Amelia lily is such a state I can’t stand watching her. Her posture is awful 😂 always a hunchback and wtf was that blue and white floral suit she wore on that date 😂😂🙈 it’s not ok 😷

Reactions: 8
It just shows all the money in the world and she can buy what she wants but still not happy with herself deep down

Reactions: 3
It just shows all the money in the world and she can buy what she wants but still not happy with herself deep down
No, she's really not which is so sad. I don't think she ever will be happy while she's still in the public eye.

Reactions: 4
Nathan has so much filler in his face he’s starting to look like a bo selecta mask 😬

• Haha
I've been watching the ' our story' and have also watched OGs. Is there a reason why Charlotte doesn't get involved in any the follow up shows?

Found it weird that in Garys ' our story' she wasn't even mentioned, given she was such a big part of his GS days !

I've been watching the ' our story' and have also watched OGs. Is there a reason why Charlotte doesn't get involved in any the follow up shows?

Found it weird that in Garys ' our story' she wasn't even mentioned, given she was such a big part of his GS days !
Think at the time she had her own show and just tattoo of us she has made a couple of cameos
Probably coz Emma will burn his balls she has in her purse (only time she'll use it)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if Emma has something over him 🤔 weird weird relationship lol.
It's so strange to me this is his karma for how he treated other women now he's stuck with,2 children with the most miserable sour faced cow 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder if Emma has something over him 🤔 weird weird relationship lol.
Seems like the most dull marriage going she’s as dull as dishwater and considering gaz banged loads of attractive birds she isn’t all that really

Reactions: 12
Chloes new boyfriend looks like a goat jeez these girls will go with anything it seems

Why does Amelia try to make having pink hair her personality ?? She is honestly worse than Faith, she has NO personality at all I don’t know why she’s on this show ?

Reactions: 13
why is Chloe still on this? she’s got all these businesses, like why? i think she should defo move on

Reactions: 2
Some points about this series....

1) Where is Anna to boss them around?

2) Nathan flaunting his new boyfriend on social media didn't he think it would spoil the current series?

3) He happy in a relationship but Beau should have been brought back for some drama.

Watching the Marty/Chloe kiss episode and how is Chloe so thick to not click that Marty’s only interested if “she likes him more than Lou” he sees her as nothing more than a competition.. he has no genuine interest in her.

She’s an idiot. I actually feel really sorry for Louis

Chloes new boyfriend looks like a goat jeez these girls will go with anything it seems
Who is he? I wanna stalk now aha

God Amelia is bloody dull. Pink hair doesn’t make you edgy 😂😂

Ant is a little tit stirrer.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.