Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laa she’s having a good old rant about you now and all us tattle lot are being locked up

She’s psychotic

Reactions: 7
I have no idea what’s happening months ago with these people that she’s talking about the group of seven people so I can’t really talk on it all I know is what’s going on today and the stuff with Katie

I’m sorry but is this new video joke sorry I had a nap and I’ve just woken up to all this so this new video what the fuck is Katie doing forgiven this bitch i’m very disappointed Julie for the second time I was the one that put your address on here not Lala no one cares about your fucking emergency surgery that’s in 10 days stop fucking going on about it to get sympathy and I’m the one that has rang the benefits office to just to let you know

Julie and the police are going to do fuck all trust me they don’t give a flying fuck about this bullshit

Why do they always exaggerate so now you want to kill her dogs lol omg I swear these people I swear they make this shit up in their heads I don’t know about you girls but I am not stopping now until this bitch is bought down to her knees and this is coming from me not Lala i’m going to ring the benefits office every week until they investigate

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thanx you...

Reactions: 2
Why does she think that lala is the only one who could be doing what she says is happening? Its plain to see if she reads this thread there is multiple people here its not just her. And tattle wont be the only place she is being talked about either!

If katie wants to move on from it to end the bitching then all good but ffs the pair of them need to stick to it for once.

I don’t really know but anyone that talks to Julie or forgives Julie all goes running back to Julie can all go suck out as far as I’m concerned!!!!!! and it’s freedom of speech on here you can say whatever you like The police hear about this stuff all the time they really don’t give a shit can you imagine ringing the police oh my God I’m getting stalked on TikTok lol

Reactions: 3
Her address wasn't even posted on here, not that I seen anyway! If the police were going to do anything it would've been done a long time ago, they certainly can't do anything to us tattlers. We're only repeating what she says and does, no crime in that

Reactions: 5
True mind julie has said some unforgivable stuff about katie.
Julie is deluded.

Anyone know if beth is on her way with all the funds they got cant imagine shes even bothered to tidy up.

True mind julie has said some unforgivable stuff about katie.
Julie is deluded.

Anyone know if beth is on her way with all the funds they got
Sounds like she's forgot about already, doubt she rang her after her live like she said she would

I was thinking the same where is her friend I bet when she comes back live she doesn’t even mention it too busy talking about Lala lol that video though take it as a compliment babe she’s getting you more famous if anything honestly don’t let her get to you xxxxx me and my friend on here though i’m not going to say who it is but we get a kick out of this shit I love to see how far you can push them before they bite back it gives me a buzz lol I could do this shit all day

Don’t forget she had a business meeting that’s right a business meeting lol with Mad house and then she was ringing her friend

Reactions: 7
She clearly reads this so why isn't she stopping what she's doing? Get a bath for god sake woman. Your still wearing pissy jarmies and have very old make up on your hand. It's absolutely vile.
Julie you need to sort yourself out, sort your dogs out feed them and get your other dog checked out. Stop trying to pull the wool over people's head saying you can't afford this can't afford that. Asking for gifts asking for people to send you stop. Like seriously why can't you see what your doing? You no why.. cos your addicted!!!!

Stuff**

Reactions: 4
Banter queen has just ripped the fuck out of Julie for talking to Katie calling her a fat fuck and everything and said anybody that even talks to her can stay away from her she doesn’t want anything to do with the fat fuck lol

but look who her mod is lol

Reactions: 12

Everybody can make there own minds up about if they want to make up but if that person doses i wouldnt worry just moving on isnt it katie did message and say shes was blocking me as she dont want drama and i said thats fine we have all had enough of it.. Ive made some friends and lost some friends too but people will make there own decisions and if thats what right for katie then we should be happy for her i think katies mint

Reactions: 1
Did you all see it I have the full video Julie was like no she wouldn’t talk about me like that lol bitch I’ve got the full video of a rip in the fuck out of you and your boyfriend

Her

Reactions: 6
I think exactly the same as banter queen on the situation like she said anybody that goes back to Katie is /her enemy and I feel the same when it comes to Julie and as for Katie I’ve lost all respect for Katie now how do I post a video it’s like three minutes long i’ve got both of them because I kept swapping lives

Reactions: 3
GW is next on julies cutting board
We're here when you're ready GW babes!

Reactions: 10
Did you all see it I have the full video Julie was like no she wouldn’t talk about me like that lol bitch I’ve got the full video of a rip in the fuck out of you and your boyfriend

Her
oh i want to see it lol

post it plz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.