Geordie julie #8 Spent her rent on loads of scoops, obsessed with everything being dupes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure she just causes drama when she’s out so she can tell the bar staff her life story “ya nar what it is tho, I had my tubes tied and had surgery 2-3 weeks ago and had me winda’s shot at and I’ve got trolls on my TikTok that has over 200,000 followas”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Never ever causes trouble” lmao!!! I’m sure if the bar staff follow her they know she’s full of drama! And there you go, the story of her windows being shot at

Reactions: 2
Oh i missed that. I dunno how she hasnt been asked to leave the language the past hour was disgusting.

I bet she will make an excuse to go home if she cant get back on live, its all she lives for.

Shes back

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Sure she just causes drama when she’s out so she can tell the bar staff her life story “ya nar what it is tho, I had my tubes tied and had surgery 2-3 weeks ago and had me winda’s shot at and I’ve got trolls on my TikTok that has over 200,000 followas”
Dear god I can actually hear her voice in my head saying this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🍺

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“I’ll lick you pwoosie clean” 🤢

Zara lmao! She’s never shopped in Zara in her life

She pure can’t handle her drink

She does know saying “she’s too good for you” isn’t a compliment

Reactions: 1
Congratulations to @beetrootjuice for the thread title ❤

I’ve made a new thread Incase no one is around when the last is full
Yay my second title in a row 🏅
Haven’t watched her today, been out doing family stuff. Is she live now? Cant find her. Hopefully shes my Saturday night entertainment

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Refused service in bleeping b&m lmao!!! It’s their job tho tbf to refuse alcohol no matter where it is and no, she hasn’t just had three drinks

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wtf is that hanging out of her top ffs, who needs to see that 🤢 put your tits in your top Julie man it’s bleeping rank

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Where’s her nipples? 😂 (not that I want to see them but how is it possible that they haven’t slipped out)

“I’m in a personality disorder mood with you because…” that’s a new way of putting it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.