Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bella29

Chatty Member
Has she just said she needs to call the police because a ghost moved and axe? Like I know she loves calling the police but come on….

Also, “I said to John if he gets help, we will get married”

Julie you can’t afford a fucking Freddo nevermind a wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 16

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Julie darling …

“you haven’t been eating” you were out for food Sunday and you ate yesterday!!

Julie Darling …

it’s not Elsa or TikTok that’s getting you and John down it’s the come down! This is what happens after taking cocaine and alcohol. It’s always 2-3 days after. It’s a medical scientific fact. You are mixing uppers and downers. You are also on methodone, zopiclone, pregabs and you smoke weed. You need to start taking responsibility for your own actions and not put it on “Elsa” or the “Trolls”. The reason John is feeling down too is because he’s on a come down.

Julie Darling …

The croaky voice & the I spent all my rent on makeup, “poor me” doesn’t wash with us. We are not thick!! Also soon as you thought there was a troll in the live tour croaky voice disappeared and normal Julie come out.

you need to change, I hope you will change as you are on a massive downward spiral! You had such a a great opportunity and platform and you’ve absolutely ruined it and are ruining it. It’s one drama after the next. But you don’t hold yourself accountable for anything you do, until you do and realise you need to change, nothing will change.
I shall eat my popcorn and continue to watch the cycle repeat …. It’s like being in a washing machine. Round and round and round.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Bella29

Chatty Member
I reckon she'll accuse John of flirting with Leoni and pick a fight with him later or in the morning
Because he's having what sounds like a fairly intelligent conversation for once.
It’s so nice to see John able to have a proper conversation with someone! Junkie just barks orders at him

Reactions: 13

Jen999

I reckon she'll accuse John of flirting with Leoni and pick a fight with him later or in the morning
Because he's having what sounds like a fairly intelligent conversation for once.

Reactions: 12

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion;
Geordie Julie #9 random shags, needs money for fags, johns on the brink so lets pile him with drink

• Heart
  • Haha

perkyT1T5

She can’t even dress herself for Fucks sake - I just roared laughing when she said she getting johns grandad to train her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥔🥊

• Haha

Loudnproud

I hope this happens. I wanna see her on her arse. She used Leoni yesterday for drink smoke n drugs you could see her turning nastier as the night went on. I was so hoping Julie would catch john getting a good dick suck off Leoni 😂😂

• Haha

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
Sure she just causes drama when she’s out so she can tell the bar staff her life story “ya nar what it is tho, I had my tubes tied and had surgery 2-3 weeks ago and had me winda’s shot at and I’ve got trolls on my TikTok that has over 200,000 followas”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon this partially stems down to John actually wanting kids… he would be a great dad, he knows that. And a great partner to someone who would actually care for him and appreciate him.
He’s been back and forth with her for years and years, knows he’s not going to get either with her.. she’s not helping the situation and he’s eventually snapped.
I don’t condone DV at all!! But there is only so much one person can take… it’s been said on here many times, it’s only a matter of time until he snaps

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Bella29

Chatty Member
Every time I see this woman on my FYP she’s having a meltdown.

You lot get through threads fast 😂 any chance someone could do a quick recap of what’s going on with her?
Oh lord, where do we start.

She’s an ex junkie who can’t help herself but lie. Constantly on the beg and has somehow convinced herself she’s the next big influencer but her make up skills are on par with a 5 year old.

Takes methadone, pregabs, weed, cocaine regularly yet has been clean for years….

In a toxic relationship because her fella is just screamed at all day to get her things and he’s finally lost it.

She makes out like a drs appointment is a massive operation and falls out with everyone and anyone, acts the big bollocks and then plays the victim….

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Loudnproud

Shes saying people are looking at her like she's a mug yet she's sitting with a crown on her head haha

• Haha

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
Asking why he doesn’t love her enough lmao! You shagged someone the other night 😂 why would he have even an inch of your back?!

• Haha

emmy08

Nay way has she ripped her top off her and she's standing on the street in her bra hahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
Tuning off for tonight cause she’s honestly vile! (Might sound stuck up and I mean whatever people do in their own time is theirs) but I physically can’t watch her take drugs and brag about it like a 12 year old who’s just smoked their first fag and then in a few days claim she’s been clean for years and not touched anything but weed when last time she was out she sniffed too lmao! Not all as daft as you Julie

• Heart