Geordie Julie #7 Crying but no tear, John full of gear, he ran off with ya dosh, will only shag you if you wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to get another phone so I can have Tattle permanently open on one and Junkie Julie permanently open on the other one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They should come up on the GeordiePrincess hashtag, there will probably be loads more by the end of the night with the amount of people recording 😂

Nah I’m just someone that Julie talks to daily but hasn’t noticed my name has changed like 4 times because I forgot the fake name I gave. 😭😭😂 (wish I was joking but it’s hilarious when it happens 😂)
Hahahha no way 🤣 shes thick as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m on nightshift tonight. I’m excited to have something to entertain me!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saying she’s going out to town. Gonna be on thread 8 by tomorrow morning man. 😂🥳

• Haha
So Laura got her home safe? And now she’s gonna get a taxi to town to drink even more?

Howling at her getting a ‘zen’ gift when she’s ranting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Mods ring us a taxi right away” WHY IS SHE SO INCAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING FOR HERSELF?!

Reactions: 9
We need a drinking game.

Drink every time she mentions cancer “without mentioning it”, every time she mentions hospital, every time she mentions kids, and every time she says she’s being bullied.

One way trip to alcohol poisoning. 😂

• Haha
I though she got her internet sorted? Or is she live streaming using a potato?

• Haha
Hope John's grandad is telling him to leave her grotty arse. I think with the right woman and his family support he would do much better!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hope John's grandad is telling him to leave her grotty arse. I think with the right woman and his family support he would do much better!
Seriously! Like from what I’ve seen John seems fixable, Julie is 100% a lost cause, there’s no helping/fixing her.

Reactions: 5
We need a drinking game.

Drink every time she mentions cancer “without mentioning it”, every time she mentions hospital, every time she mentions kids, and every time she says she’s being bullied.

One way trip to alcohol poisoning. 😂
I’ll see you all in the mortuary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just remembered she’s live on Johns account which makes it even funnier

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Annnnnd we’re back to “John bad Julie victim”. “Last time he knocked me out he was shaking”

Julie, you were nipping at his ear and he pushed you away from him, bleeping wise up. Wanna see what getting knocked out is like? I bleeping volunteer to give you a reality check. 🙃

• Haha
She said John took £100 out of her bank, but before she whispered to him, “John we only have £6.50”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.