Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably been binned. 😂

She’s blocking random people that she was fine with last night for “starting tit”. Nice to see the paranoia hasn’t faded from last nights manic session. 😂 i have no sympathy for anyone that is nice to her, how can anyone WANT to be friends with her?
I literally think this every single day. Why would anyone want to be friends with her.

If you came across a smelly, loud, nasty druggy in the street would you dance around them and beg them to be your friend? Thought not.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Weres the £500 that she was blasting about over and over again gone from last night bow she has no money to go out ☺

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Weres the £500 that she was blasting about over and over again gone from last night bow she has no money to go out ☺
She said something about taking the Chinese takeout money from rent money. Bet the £500 is just rent and she’s gonna be on live begging for money whenever it’s due because she’s spent it all on takeouts. 🙄

Reactions: 1
She said she was getting ready to go to spoons about 10 hours ago, she still looks no further forward apart from some spiders legs hanging off her eyes

Also, love watching tiktokscummys ceiling, like what’s the point in her even going live

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The £590 She was on about last night is her rent! She’s basically spending the landlords rent money.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Look at when someone sends her money she says omg I’ll message you 🤣🤣 tiktokmummy.. the bulldog sounds about right.. litrally looks like a bulldog

Did scummy just say the n word!!

WOW!!! Went in about your looks but you did it to Denise ya silly daft witch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2-3 weeks ago she had her tubes out.. 🤣🤣 it was nearly 3 month ago baby girl

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is tonight gonna be worse than last night ?? How fkn random was tiktokscummys announcement there hahahah

Reactions: 2
Just jumped on there has she just blocked that girl Amy 🤦

Omg now shes the biggest liar u wr slabbering to that lassie seen the videos on that till tok page 😳

Reactions: 1
Just jumped on there has she just blocked that girl Amy 🤦

Omg now shes the biggest liar u wr slabbering to that lassie seen the videos on that till tok page 😳

Making out it wasn't about that lass. Such a liar can never take accountability for zilch!

All these brand think she's getting them sales when infact I can bet more people would order if they didn't associate with a junkie woman!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.