Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€œWho told us to get this ā€¦ white tree?ā€
Cauliflower Julie, itā€™s bleeping cauliflower you actual dreg.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
State of that house. As a woman I couldnā€™t ever live like that! Did anyone see her look in the camera then look behind her and move over šŸ¤£ we already seen the tit behind you and on the floor šŸ¤® she claims she doesnā€™t eat a lot yet sheā€™s filled her plate and still eats from the containers šŸ¤£ itā€™s like sheā€™s scared John will eat it all before she finishes the plate

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha I can assure you Junkie, I didnā€™t edit the photo I uploaded, I screenshot it.

THATS.YOUR.FACE

What an absolute fruitloop! I donā€™t need to edit a screenshot to make you look like a fat, filthy, lying junkie. You do that yourself perfectly well.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had to switch off when she lifted that prawn with them filthy shovels she calls hands šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
State of that house. As a woman I couldnā€™t ever live like that! Did anyone see her look in the camera then look behind her and move over šŸ¤£ we already seen the tit behind you and on the floor šŸ¤® she claims she doesnā€™t eat a lot yet sheā€™s filled her plate and still eats from the containers šŸ¤£ itā€™s like sheā€™s scared John will eat it all before she finishes the plate
Omg that house is absolute stinking šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
24 hours later still in the same clothes sheā€™s been out in and slept in then gone out in again! bleeping scratter. Squalor is the only word I have for that house. How much we betting sheā€™s gonna have that top on tomorrow!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Is she drunk or just high as a kite? Iā€™ve missed all the lives today but she looks an absolute state.

Reactions: 2
This is you Julie no edits. Ramming the food like youā€™ve been starved. Canā€™t even finish one mouthful before your ramming another fork full in. Letā€™s not even mention the colour of your nails while your dipping them in to your food and in to your mouth. You are actually disgusting šŸ¤¢

Is she drunk or just high as a kite? Iā€™ve missed all the lives today but she looks an absolute state.
Just high today

šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Attachments

• 55.9 KB
  • 51.9 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Sick
    Reactions: 10
    This is you Julie no edits. Ramming the food like youā€™ve been starved. Canā€™t even finish one mouthful before your ramming another fork full in. Letā€™s not even mention the colour of your nails while your dipping them in to your food and in to your mouth. You are actually disgusting šŸ¤¢

Just high today

šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Shes so grim šŸ¤®šŸ¤® how can u sit live like that is beyond me. Knowing people see h wearing same clothes day in day out..

• Sick
    Reactions: 4
    so what do you think todayā€™s entertainment will be when she finally rolls out of bed The person that cannot sleep šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
    Reactions: 4
    omg so I may be extremely late to the party but I have been unfortunate enough to come across this complete mess for the first time on my FYP today, I'd never seen her before but safe to say my breakfast is close to evacuating my stomach after seeing this cretin put food away, she looks like she needs a good wash, I dont even know where to begin. As for those ridiculous lashes she wears as well.. šŸ„“

• Haha
    Reactions: 11
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.