Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheeseburger202

Pwarrrr tonight has been eventful hasn’t it girls! She’s saying johns pushed her over when we ran away… Julie he wants away man!!! Awe no he’s taken £100 out ya bank? Now talking about how he wants kids. Julie just get off live and go home u gong

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
Seen loads of business’s pulling her up lately as well asking when she’s going to do reviews. She’s on live all day and can’t take 5 minutes to do a video for stuff she’s been sent! And she thinks she’s going to a top influencer haha! She can’t keep up!!!

simonsays1111

Imagine arguing over Katie bee hahah the absolute embarrassment😂relationship as strong as Poundland’s chargers

• Haha

ghostish

"isn't that how relationships work??"
🤢
taking your phone, taking your tiktok, taking your name for abusive tactics.. blaming you for arguments you start from the moment you both wake up, getting your loved one arrested then regretting the moment it happens..
no, i think the fuck not
you may be down as carer john, but you are not a slave.. if she's that bad get her some officials in! See how they take her

• Heart

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
She doesn’t even want a lift home. How many people are offering and she’s just ignoring them like always! And need it for your rent? You’ve spent half of it on drinks and that was alright!

Emzalaa

Chatty Member
A pound for everytime she says john & we all be kept in wine for years…..

She got that pricey light off welshy now treating her like a din

• Haha

mzcklex

I don’t think she understands how infected that is and she could get really unwell if she doesn’t get it sorted, it’s ridiculous! And she’ll probably blame the hospital for it getting infected too when really she’s just fucking manky and doesn’t wash.

secretlifeofabee

Chatty Member
OMG this love is fucking amazing 😂😂😂 we called it though! We knew it wouldn’t be long till Elisha realised and now she’s spilling for all of us to enjoy 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Banter101

Have you seen the state of what she is lying on?? Why would you want to fall asleep on live snoring ya head off on a dirty pile of clothes
I was just gunna post this. Famous though she is 🙄

Shes such a cunt isnt she, i was watching when that lottie was saying she will order her more drink if julie transfered her the money first, julie was totally twisting it saying do you think id not pay you back?!? That’s exactly what you would do julie, why not just order the fuckin thing herself if she had over ‘£500’ in her bank, yeah right course you do!
She was saying can someone help me order and show me what to do!! I mean what can be so hard, follow the instructions, like how does she order all these scoops then. Stupid cow
Didnt she say someone transfered her 20quid aswel. I honestly don't get these people that watch and follow her. Her make up is rubbish and she's a right scruff....

actual state of that floor 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Big bowl of used tab ends 🤮🤮
🤮🤮🤢🤢

Last edited:

hereforthedrama22

That colour is disgusting 🤣 and the nails 🤮 she is on dirty filthy smelly cow! To think she’s a grown arse adult

The funniest thing was when she said “Iv give sparkling so many ideas today” “sparks you’re getting me my own sunbed bag” just for sparkling to say “these having been in the making since last week” 🤣🤣 she really does think she’s something special bless her mucky feet

Attachments

• Haha

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
Sorry but there’s a massive difference between you not being able to have kids (you’re a junkie anyway so…) and her son going through life changing surgery! That’s her fucking boy!!! I’m foaming.

• Heart

harleyqueen

“He didn’t hurt us loads, it was just a push” yup, called it 100 times. She’s not even subtle she’s BEGGING for any excuse to say he’s physically abusing her.

So tonight she’s “leaving john”, then crying telling him not to leave. She’s spent £200+ rent money but now the biggest rent issue is that john has taken £100. She’s been slapped, but not slapped, punched but not punched, and now pushed but “not hurt too much”.

If she ever tried to pull this shit where I live she’d be in hospital, not waiting on a bus.