Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforthet4ttle

If you look on the gofundme the money from the gifts during her live has actually been donated by Kayleigh today £90 and the money for the raffles she done was directly sent to Stacey’s PayPal so hats off to her she done a good deed out of her own time and raised a fair bit to help the boy and it has been donated. I mean I don’t like the girl but I wish people would stop mentioning it as it’s not a nice thing and Stacey’s a close family friend so she will have made the family aware of what Julie was doing to raise money as the father was in one of her lives!! So regardless of what all of our opinions are on her, she actually done that live out of her own time and didn’t have to do that, and raised at least a couple hundred of pounds which has been received. So for everyone still wondering just go and take a look and you will see so actually we’ll done to her 👏🏻, and I guess all of yous who said she wouldn’t give the boy the money should take that back as it’s been donated to him and as for the raffles I know one of them hasn’t been finished yet but the other raffle she didn’t receive any of the money for that it was sent directly to Stacey. So I know most of us on this thread don’t like her and how she presents herself and the life she’s choosing to live and show the world etc etc ,
Am sure yous can all show her a bit appreciation for what she has done for the little boy
I agree she done an amazing thing for that little boy and his family #JAYDENSARMY 💙💙💙💙💙

Xxlaalaa213xX

All those saying vets are expensive and that he will be fine shouldnt have pets, once you choose to have a pet then you know what to expect.. she is on the dole so she will get it free from the PDSA in felling anyway… no excuse other than laziness
Whats wrong with the dogs.... ..

mzcklex

Your address isn’t on here Julie you absolutely loon! Stop wasting police time ffs!!
A picture of her house is and people from around the area can tell where it is.. I know she’s being really over the top and dramatic but if you look on the previous thread there is a picture which is out of order.

tiktokbeggars

Like this is was sent it 🙈 while talkin about that lad she gained alot 🙈

Yep the value of it.... 🤔
I don’t no how the gifts work on TikTok but I know that TikTok take a huge percentage around 60% but it would be good to know how much in English money each gift is worth I’m really intrigued to no

Does anyone know what you get for the gifts she gets sent Ferris wheels and carcousels a lot does anyone know what each of them are worth in money?

She’s eating again

Telling John half an hour ago she doesn’t want food… now she’s got an operation in 7 hours nd she’s eating cold chips from earlier today!!

emmy08

John making the lines in the back ground hahahahaha. You can hear the card and him scraping the plate. I'm howling hahahahahahaha

Also £5 to join a group hahahahaha is she mad 😂😂