Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

makhammam2022

She's back on seems off her tits slurring her words and in the ssame clothes sstill that she's been in for says she's fucking lifting her

Reactions: 1

Nosyneb2

Chatty Member
Whos alecia rose because she's on live now threatening to phone social on them and giving their address out wdf 😮

wickedqueen4

Must be killing her all that money going from her live, why didn’t she just say to everyone no gifts today instead of gifting me please donate what you would of gifted into the PayPal, then 75% wouldn’t of been taken off and Jayden would of got the £50 from the carousel and just had her mods repeat to everyone joining not to gift her but to donate to the PayPal instead

Who believes she only made 123 dollars 👀👀
Can you cash out before the live ended? Or can you cash out so much and leave so much in??

yvonnewright09

just went on to watch her live and she’s blocked me for no reason literally went off to sort my baby out and went on and she’s blocked me for no reason

Xxlaalaa213xX

did anyone get last night on record as im told it was about me i was soundo when it happened if someone has would u try get it to me please i will be much appreciated thanx in advance

tiktokbeggars

I've been a silent reader so far but that show in the hospital was too far. I called the hospital. I'm the grass. Hi.
She wasn't keeping it on herself she was mocking some guy showing him and telling her live his name

He was clearly vulnerable
oh right okay well I joined after that so I never saw her recording anyone I don’t agree with that but even still I wouldn’t be arsed enough to call up as none of my buisness