Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ghostish

She'd get it free through the PDSA or other local charities, poor pups probably in agony 🥺
I saw when people were explaining that, but it still semt like she never took her,
Or didn't follow through with treatments😫 she never mentioned a word after a big scene about it on live, feels like that was ages ago now😢

hereforthet4ttle

I’m going to have to disagree with you on this one.
As a child, I went through the care system until I was adopted. Mainly because my parents had children they were not willing to change their life for.

I would agree with you that every woman deserves the chance to have a child, but not one that is a habitual drug user, unable to keep herself or her house in a clean and tidy manner, lies and has typical narcissist hypochondriac traits and Can’t keep money that would be needed to look after any children.

the way she lives right now as it stands, I don’t believe she does deserve a child. It would be a terrible situation for any child to go through, if she changes her ways then yes, she would. But right now, no, in my opinion.
I understand that it must’ve of been horrible for you and I’m sorry you had to go through that.
I think IVF (if she wants her ownfamily as much as she says she does) might Give her a kick up the A$$$$$ she clearly desperately needs.

I still stand by the fact every woman should be given the chance to have children. To have that stripped away must be horrific and detrimental to anyones state of mind /mental health

Having said that, she really needs to change her ways before even being considered for any kind of fertility treatment. One rule being: 1 year methadone free. Which we all know julie is not! As she makes it clear to the world on her TikTok 🙄 alongside all the other narcotics and prescription drugs she’s on.

I.e pregabalin. This is severely addictive and its an extremely horrific withdrawal. My ex used to be badly addicted he went cold turkey and was severe vomiting for 3 weeks straight. The doctor tried to tell him he can’t do it cold turkey he may as well be coming off heroin with no substitute, doctors words; he could of died. It’s that bad - I don’t think people realise how bad pregabalin really is.

Basically the best thing she could do right now is talk to frank 😂👏🏼