Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
Did anyone hear the phone call with John last night? I just can’t!!!! She said something like I will just suck your d**k and you can rate me out of 10, hunnnnnyyyy if your having to ask your boyfriend/not boyfriend or anyone for that matter to rate a bj out of 10 then it’s obvious your SHIT and don’t know what your doing hahahahaha
urgh 😖 with them fake teeth, he probs doesn’t wash either. Disgusting 🤢.

Reactions: 1
She hasn't been offered it, she's been referred to them. I highly doubt ivf will actually offer her it, they are very strict and rightly so

Argh ok referred sorry. But if she is offered it she needs to be very grateful.. we will find out soon enough ☺

Nosyneb2

Chatty Member
Can't believe the shit shes spewing ur on tik tok blasting ur life for the world to see im sure u have millions of haters but lower than a snakes belly phoning social services 🤬🤬

Xxlaalaa213xX

How childish of them man I can afford my child actually thank you very much like I said I would go without anything if I needed to therefore I can afford my child instead off coming on her a reading them and then going back to Julie to course arguments that arnt needed then actually come to me if you’ve got the problems

are u bothered lol

Thing of it is, if you go on the rspca website it literally tells you that you can not make an anonymous call so even if they are going to the police they are going to see it’s not laa just by the fact you have to give your name over, they also don’t think it’s been a malicious report either since they are going back in a week they clearly see some concern themselves so the shit she is talking, is just that complete shit
I’m sure she said last week they would visit after the surgery

guzzler.88

VIP Member
Doesn’t want people in her live talking about Elsa but is telling everyone that she’s got 18 months etc

I’m just bewildered by the audacity of her calling anyone about bullying when she herself is a bully! look at all the shit she caused beaucosmetics for example who was pregnant and all the hate she sent her way. Pot kettle love pot kettle
no it`s 18 weeks chelsey came bk on and said she maid a mistake she heard it wrong.

wickedqueen4

And now sv is getting her a pizza which she will have to also wait in for so I doubt she will go to the hospital