Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anonymousmod

It’s the NHS that set the IVF rules though, not us…
And I’m pretty sure they’ll go against quite a few of them, it’s not us ‘bullying’ if it’s their own fault why they wouldn’t be entitled to it…. Until they make changes
I think just as much as we call her out on stuff we can call each other out on going over the line.

Reactions: 1

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙 Jayden x

It’s absolutely hilarious 😆 shes thinks a proper boss. Cringe!!

Shes wanted a cup of tea for so long because her kettles broke 🤣 john said yesterday it wasn’t broke and even if it was, theres one in argos for £9! Go and buy it instead of hoping one of ya minions will. You could of bought one instead of getting another takeaway!! Shes an absolute spraff like
Daft twat doesn’t have to sense to boil a pan of water if she’s that desperate for a cup of tea!

Nosyneb2

Chatty Member
Can someone please enlighten me as to why her fella is her full time carer? Why she never goes out? I popped into her lives twice in 4 hours and she was still sat in the same place doing make up as always but had barely made progress in 4 fucking hours! God that girl can talk some shit
He probs gets paid for it!! Lol

• Haha

kayd01

All those saying vets are expensive and that he will be fine shouldnt have pets, once you choose to have a pet then you know what to expect.. she is on the dole so she will get it free from the PDSA in felling anyway… no excuse other than laziness

ghostish

I usually just sit back and read these,
And a silent watcher to her lives.

But I’m calling this now…
All these gifts she’s gonna get, later on her live will just ‘go off’, she’ll claim someone reported and got her banned so she ‘can’t cash out’, she’ll pop up on 1 of her other 1000 accounts crying claiming she’s done all this and someone has reported her… another excuse for all the drama she craves!

watch this space 👀
got a lot of adoration for silent watchers😅
pick up on the most minute details🤣

tiktokbeggars

That’s fair enough, I was just asking a question as I stated I didn’t realise Stacey wasn’t the boys mother that was all? And also didn’t know the money has been sent over but that’s great that it has been :)
Yeah I know I was meaning all the other people aswell who had mentioned it, I know your commented was the one replied to but it wasn’t just to you I was saying it to everyone who had made comments about it on this thread, I know a lot of people thought she wouldn’t donate it. Tbh I never once thought she wouldn’t but then again I get why people had their doubts but fair play to the lass she done what she could and managed to get a couple hundred that I am sure his family will be greatful for as every penny counts, I hope he does reach his goal he deserves the best chance at life like everyone else does 😊🤲🏼

tiktokbeggars

She didn’t have the live on herself she had it on a man at reception telling everyone in her live she thought it was Mark Feely And calling him a paedophile! So unless you are fully informed and watching what’s happening then you need to shut up!
Okay miss sassy 💁‍♀️ calm yourself down and don’t be rude to other people I ain’t being rude to you or anyone else. I stated I joined the live after and never knew she was recording anyone so how about you take your own advice love and unless your fully informed then ya. Know