Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
The officer is probably just amusing her because she’s just crazy rambling as usual. Acting like she’s famous 😂

Officer doesn’t care that you do makeup and mental health 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1

Xxlaalaa213xX

My daughter had it a while ago now and we never caught it, now it’s just me with it this time it’s so weird😅 thank you I think I’m over the worst now. You up to much today?
Im one of theses that loves to drive round the coast edge with kids looking at the views and its good for ya mental health feel free...

Xxlaalaa213xX

We have something like that here but called oxfam charity shop same sort of thing never shopped in it tho

Xxlaalaa213xX

I don’t no how the gifts work on TikTok but I know that TikTok take a huge percentage around 60% but it would be good to know how much in English money each gift is worth I’m really intrigued to no

Does anyone know what you get for the gifts she gets sent Ferris wheels and carcousels a lot does anyone know what each of them are worth in money?
Google maybe

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
She’s left her live on n gone off to be with John, ya know she’s gonna forget n this is gonna be a car crash!

Zoe jsut appeared put of nowhere. She's on her live all day every day. People are speaking to Julie and she answers for her. Looks like a proper tit man.
Oh she was gonna go for a shower now she's not hahaha
She was like the before she was a mod, I can’t stand her me! She’s the one who keeps reading on here and sending Julie the “proof” of who people are on here so she’s blocking them.

lushlips

I was scrolling through TikTok and her live came up and I clicked on it…. And I got blocked within about 5 seconds of joining.
Presumably because I don’t follow her but it randomly came up while scrolling. I’m foaming at her cheek. Prick.
It will be her mods!

Xxlaalaa213xX

Omg that shop has her name written all over it 🤣 tacky as fuck
Omg that shop has her name written all over it 🤣 tacky as fuck
I googled the page u said as ive never heard of it from were i am here 🙈 and the tattle. Life page came up with the comment u wrote on here 🤣🤣🤣

I googled the page u said as ive never heard of it from were i am here 🙈 and the tattle. Life page came up with the comment u wrote on here 🤣🤣🤣
10am bet u guys are waiting for the charity live starting at 10 im out again today with my kids but i read this page for updates :) enjoy ya day everyone

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

varyingborders

VIP Member
Is she seriously charging people £5 to join her live in the morning! That your drug/tab money for the weekend Julie? Disgusting.