Gender discussions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my bleeping god. This is an advert for a lingerie company. This has got to be some weird kind of fetish? Everyone knows that MAN is not a woman!! I feel sick.

Oh my bleeping god. This is an advert for a lingerie company. This has got to be some weird kind of fetish? Everyone knows that MAN is not a woman!! I feel sick.

i am actually laughing now as I just can't believe how ridiculous this is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Actually really hating them right now. I always was iffy on trans rights but tried to be supportive. I can't support any of this utter nonsense. I wonder how many teens will transition and regret it.

Also, will it ever get to the point where we can call this tit out without potentially losing our jobs? Imagine it was any other group of radicals saying this such as Islamic...it would be shut down.
We're already there. I work in public sector healthcare and I wouldn't dare speak out against this at work, I'd be disciplined at the very least. I just thank heavens I'm in my 50s and not just starting out - at least I don't have another 40 years in the workplace! I worry for the future, it seems nobody is allowed to say anything in disagreement to or about a group of people who make up a minuscule percentage of the population.

Reactions: 12
I am sending all this crazy stuff in an email to my husband to show I am not being "aggressive" over nothing. Can't wait for him to see the lingerie photo :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Allison Bailey's donation page is back up! Thank duck, that was shocking. Just made a donation

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I saw someone today say that drag Queen's and basically appropriating women and wow that is so true.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had to Unfollow Alice Liveing today on Twitter. She was going on about how we have to fight for trans rights. And shared the Calvin Klein trans woman advert.

Anyway. I am not against genuine trans people having rights...that is a given. But I am not going to support this extreme movement where women's rights are being wiped out to make the extremists comfortable. And many people like Alice are buying into that rhetoric

Reactions: 11
It's almost like these men resent us for being women and want to punish us for it. It's truly frightening

I just explained the whole Graham Lineham thing to my partner and he looked so confused whilst I was explaining the dick pic saga. I had to tell him that yes it sounds ridiculous, almost like high school drama but these are the kinds of tactics these activists use to discredit and silence those they disagree with and they are dangerous.

Doxxing, fake accounts, spreading untrue but harmful rumours about people, not to mention the insults they use towards us and anyone who doesn’t tow the line. I have never seen anyone on the gender critical side of this debate throw such bile towards the other side. We don’t need to stoop to the level of creating fake accounts to discredit the opposition, because they do it to themselves.

People wonder why many don’t go public with their views? Well Graham Lineham is a perfect example as to why people are afraid. He’s not the first and Definitely won’t be the last. But people on this thread who comment with things like “you don’t go public with your views because you know they’re wrong/bigoted” are just plain wrong and shortsighted. Just look at what happens to people who do speak up, and ask yourself if you would put yourself at risk like that. The ones who do go unapologetically public with their views are BRAVE in my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's almost like these men resent us for being women and want to punish us for it. It's truly frightening
So I read that some transwomen really hate bio women as we have everything that they will never have. So they want to take it away from us.

• Wow
@Bitofthebubbly couldn't agree more. Graham doesn't have a boss- though he has stated that his views have lost him work- but the rest of us don't have that luxury. We can't risk our employers being contacted and people attempting to ruin our lives and make us unemployable.

I am so, so angry about everything that's happening and the scandalous, defamatory lies that were spread by TRA's about the dick pics. No consideration whatsoever for him or his family.

JK tweeted a new thread after an MP has accused her of discriminating against trans people. I actually love her. Scroll to top to read from the beginning, there are 9 parts.

JK tweeted a new thread after an MP has accused her of discriminating against trans people. I actually love her. Scroll to top to read from the beginning, there are 9 parts.

Stephen King RT'd her tweet. https://twitter.com/StephenKing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
JKR always takes her sweet time to think and think and compose the perfect response. Every word is so precise and measured. She is a queen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.