Gender Discussions #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I thought @Zenchick101 but I just can’t get my head around how any sane person could make that argument about FGM... madness.

800 little girls a day .... my daughter is 7 ... it’s terrifying

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This is truly frightening especially when big tech and Silicon Valley are determined to ram this down our throats
It scares me a lot that this is being pushed onto children and being normalized and even actively encouraged. Do I think trans people should be treated badly or any differently in society? Of course not. But should this narrative be encouraged by the mass media and woke culture that's taken over society? Also no. The worst part is anyone with a dissenting opinion or even those who encourage open dialogue and free speech now are being slammed as bigoted/racist/hateful/whatever other descriptor that's trendy at the moment. People are scared into silence, because these "woke" organizations and folks will come after you, your family and friends, and your job.

Reactions: 5
Hey I’ve created a new thread

Reactions: 4
I love how Eddie Izzard switches to "boy mode" when it suits him. Desperate to be a woman but not that much that he won't slip back into "boy mode" to film a WWII spy thriller with Judi Dench. :rolleyes:

"They talk about penis envy and I believe some women suffer penis envy. I cannot for the life of me get my head around this. But yes, I've always had breasts envy".

Do many women have "penis envy"? I can't say I personally have ever felt that way...but that aisde, how can Izzard say he suffers from "breasts envy" (IT'S A FETISH) and then say he "can't get his head around" women who apparently have "penis envy". What?

I'll post this on the new thread!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.