Gender Discussions #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least he admits he isn't a woman ...

There are quite a few trans-identified men that also claim to be another race. There is a well known white guy who claims he is a Filipina woman, and an entire group of white men who claim to be not just Muslim women but South Asian/Middle Eastern Muslim women!
I wouldn't get too excited, they tweeted the other day that getting rid of sexual protections from the equality act wouldn't harm anyone because sex is a social construct.

On the black identity thing...I assume the Greens might have a black woman or POC group. Maybe they want access to that?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Eddie must be pretty pleased with himself for coming out as trans. What a great way to get attention for doing nothing

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Lol, they spelt Jimmy Carr's name wrong. Britain has so so so many talented female comedians, most of whom even on a bad day are still funnier than Izzard.

Reactions: 5
Someone I know came out as a trans woman last year. They're in their mid-40s and had two kids and a wife of 10+ years. He was always very masculine, into cars, sports, a "mans man" I guess. Rumors of affairs with younger women etc. Anyway. They've since gone down the private route and gone the whole hog with facial surgery, etc., while their ex-wife picked up the pieces.

What really wound me up was this person has now become something of an "activist" in the industry we work in. Calling for women to be more visible (the industry is male-dominated), promote them into leadership positions, etc etc. But they are the director of a medium-sized company and did diddly squat for women when they were male. The board of directors was 7 men and no women. It still is. The women in senior roles at the company were never given any respect and it was the usual tit - passive-aggressive comments if they needed to leave 30 mins early for childcare reasons, being overlooked and talked down to in meetings. But now they claim to give a tit as a trans woman? I don't buy it at all.
Leaves behind a wife and kids and “transitions” to become a “woman” to fights for “women’s rights” having never done so before? Sounds about right

“When they were male”. Still male and always will be male however much they tell us they’re “women”.

Reactions: 9
bleeping livid at this. The world has gone mad.

Victoria Wood would be spinning in her grave.
Especially when female comedians are mocked and often bullied out of the spotlight, this list is an absolute insult. Also Eddie has never been funny. Victoria on the other hand is my comic idol.

Reactions: 13
This is an insult
He will never be female. Ever.
Especially when female comedians are mocked and often bullied out of the spotlight, this list is an absolute insult. Also Eddie has never been funny. Victoria on the other hand is my comic idol.
it would be one thing if the list was called best women something given the current debate, but female really? you can't change your sex. Also thought the idea was that gender and sex were seperate?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is an... interesting read. TiF invited to a gay sex party - only on hormones for 2 months too. It illustrates the cruelty of this ideology in that these individuals are left extremely hurt and confused when stepping out of the echo chamber and trying to act out these concepts out in real life. You can say trans # are # as much as you want but eventually you'll be confronted by the truth. Even though it's pitiful the entitlement is strong however and the last paragraph about how to 'handle' how she was 'treated' is a bit gross. Also um.. took her top off at a gay sex party

1612704409064.png

1612704437775.png

• Wow
This is an... interesting read. TiF invited to a gay sex party - only on hormones for 2 months too. It illustrates the cruelty of this ideology in that these individuals are left extremely hurt and confused when stepping out of the echo chamber and trying to act out these concepts out in real life. You can say trans # are # as much as you want but eventually you'll be confronted by the truth. Even though it's pitiful the entitlement is strong however and the last paragraph about how to 'handle' how she was 'treated' is a bit gross. Also um.. took her top off at a gay sex party

View attachment 423542
View attachment 423543
Is it wrong that I’m really hoping this is fake. Why on earth would taking their top off be a good idea?

Reactions: 6
Is it wrong that I’m really hoping this is fake. Why on earth would taking their top off be a good idea?
I know. Plus the statement that "I'm pre everything but dress really masc" - I can't. Here's the original link to view the comments:

They exposed their breasts at a gay sex party, what did they expect?? Gay men aren’t usually a huge fan of breasts, no matter what the person they belong to identifies as.

If that is real then I’m not really sure what the ‘friend’ was thinking encouraging them to go/stay at the party either. It was never going to end well. These people don’t need validating they need psychological help and support to feel comfortable in their natural bodies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
They exposed their breasts at a gay sex party, what did they expect?? Gay men aren’t usually a huge fan of breasts, no matter what the person they belong to identifies as.

If that is real then I’m not really sure what the ‘friend’ was thinking encouraging them to go/stay at the party either. It was never going to end well.
Their 'friend' sounds horrible. Like either they are really dim to the vibe or they are being evil here.

Reactions: 10
Jesus. "I know I'm a man". No.

I'm off to buy a penthouse flat. I KNOW I'm a millionaire. Hello? Hello? Where's my new flat?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What did she expect them to do? Surely if these were gay men, they would only be attracted to other actual gay men. Not women who imagine themselves to be male and then cry about it in the toilet when they’re rejected by these men.
I actually have no sympathy for her and almost felt like laughing at her naivety. They can spout their TWAW and TMAM bullshit all they like, but reality is a cold, hard witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 423542
View attachment 423543
Hmm. I don't agree with people being put in situations like that to begin with (their friend doesn't sound great) but the guys at that party don't owe them anything. They're attracted to men. Pre surgery and only two months on testosterone is yikes, that's really early days. They should have stayed well away from it.

Leaves behind a wife and kids and “transitions” to become a “woman” to fights for “women’s rights” having never done so before? Sounds about right

“When they were male”. Still male and always will be male however much they tell us they’re “women”.
Yeah, and doing an awful job of advocating for women. They've sat on a few panels discussing "diversity in the industry" but like I say, their board of directors is made up of white men. And also the small fact that they have no lived experience of being a woman.

Reactions: 7
Yikes, going a gay sex party ... and to be astonished that the party comprises of gay men who like other men... the cognitive dissonance is real. I feel sorry that they were obviously hurt by the experience but, how naive are they?! Just because you identify as trans or another gender, doesn’t mean a whole room of people are going to be attracted to you because you say you are a man, just in the same way as any one person cannot expect a room full of people to be attracted to you even if you ARE biologically a man. People have personal preferences! Did this person expect everyone in the room to chat them up?? It’s a bit egocentric to be honest.

I feel sorry for LGB people having to put up with people getting upset because they don’t “pass” or because they are not attracted to them. The comment “not just run of the mill masc4masc cis gay men“ - so gay man are run of the mill, are they? How rude. No one is more special just because of having an atypical gender identity, sorry.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.