Gender Discussions #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no never can you send me a link?
I have a small (cushion sized) electric blanket that I lie on during periods. Works a treat. Also an endo sufferer. In 2014 I had surgery to clear up my endo and it helped so much. And having two babies has helped calm it all down too. The pain used to be unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
thank you will have a look
I have a self heating hot water bottle. I can plug it in under my desk and then use at work. It was only about £15 but has been amazing.

I didn't buy for period pains as I am thankfully now menopausal - although have definitely used a hot water bottle in the past. Used to be so scared of scalding myself as I'm totally accident prone!

Reactions: 1
New thread:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.