Gender Discussion #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a chat with my partner earlier around Marion Millar/self ID/the usual stuff we talk about here, we've never really spoken about gender despite being together for a while so I was a little hesitant/nervous. He totally agreed that self ID has got out of control and he'd never heard of AGP before but thought it made a lot of sense with a couple of trans women we know of. It was good to talk about it because a lot of our views are willingly misunderstood, and we're immediately shouted down as TERFs when that has never been the case.

A close friend of mine is a trans man and I feel like I'm constantly walking on eggshells around him - he's not the issue, it's men infiltrating women's spaces because they get a kick out of it that is the issue. We want to protect women's rights because women before us have fought hard for them. We're women, not "chest-feeders" or "cervix-owners".
Totally agree, my mum was really involved in the feminist movement in the 70s(I am mid 30s) and bought me Up to basically view things as gender neutral, ie if I wanted to climb trees I could, if I wanted to wear dresses I could etc etc. Whatever. She is really despairing now of what she and others (not just women of course but also men) fought for being rolled back on now
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s a spot ironic that the Brunel Marxist Society had become so vocal. Do they know about how the trans lobby is so well funded I wonder? (Do they even know there’s funding at all?) it’s been shared before, but worth sharing again:


I’m not sure Marx and Engels would approve.
This article has been around a while and is so important in explaining how and why the 'T' part of LGBT has taken ultimate precedence to the detriment of the LGB and beyond that, to women in general and why 'trans kids' have become the sudden and horrifying focus of the whole thing.

It's ultimately down to biomedical corporate investment in trans 'medicine'. Create a customer in early childhood and you have five to seven decades more selling them drugs and endless corrective surgeries than you do for your average AGP who generally decides to transition late in life after living without hormones or surgeries and making kids etc. First you get the little kids on puberty blockers, then cross sex hormones, then you start sawing breasts off or putting implants in once they hit legal age, trying to construct fake vaginas or penises to varying degrees of success and degrees of suffering, and in the future, the idea seems to snatching female internal organs for male use - uterine transplants and the like. It's a new and rich seam of drugs and appliances and surgeries to sell and you need those customers young, but once you have them, you mostly have them for life. Once a girl has taken T early, the effects are pretty much permanent. If they want to destransition they may require yet more surgeries, jaw shaving, hair transplants to cover male pattern balding etc. Puberty blockers can leave kids underdeveloped for life, and sterile. More opportunities to sell corrective medicine and procedures. I am not a conspiracy theorist, but this is a huge and fairly new area of medicine and all you have to do is follow the money, the billionaires funding trans activists and orgs, and look at both them and their investment and familial ties to understand what is happening here.

'Jennifer' Pritzker is one of the main billionaires with massive medical investments who has poured money to the tune of millions into the trans cause. Jennifer, despite being a AGP later in life transwoman is actually as otherwise supercapitalist and right wing as duck, in the sense of being ex forces, pro guns, and standing for a lot of stuff the kind of lefties who are the main source of support for gender and trans madness usually despise. Jennifer is trans but rest assured the main motivation is money. I find it bleakly comical and also another demonstration of the fact that people knee jerk into support for things they absolutely do not look into or think about in any real depth or understand the long term implications of because it is fashionable and they think it makes them 'on the right side of history' etc etc

Stryker is another to look into. Another one with huge medical investments in opportune areas of medicine.

The other thing I like to say to people starry eyed about the current trans cause is: John Money. Look into the works of John Money. Because that horrifying creep's ideas about gender are at the root of all the crap being talked now. John Money who ultimately left a trail of suicided young men behind him as a result of his gender ideology.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Also, in light of the recent Ollie Robinson debacle - a 27 year old cricketer being suspended and kicked out of the England squad NOW for racist/sexist tweets he made as a teenager - you can bet your life GC women will be made to suffer with their careers/social status in the future for things said *today* that may threaten these bio companies from setting up their gender meat and hormone markets.

I’m not defending what Ollie Robinson said btw, but you’ll be hard pushed to find anyone that hasn’t said something crass against a “protected group” -in our case, trans people - and it sets a dangerous precedent.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 18
Also, in light of the recent Ollie Robinson debacle - a 27 year old cricketer being suspended and kicked out of the England squad NOW for racist/sexist tweets he made as a teenager - you can bet your life GC women will be made to suffer with their careers/social status in the future for things said *today* that may threaten these bio companies from setting up their gender meat and hormone markets.

I’m not defending what Ollie Robinson said btw, but you’ll be hard pushed to find anyone that hasn’t said something crass against a “protected group” -in our case, trans people - and it sets a dangerous precedent.
I strongly feel there should be a time limit on punishment for historic acts. Let’s be honest I bet all teenagers have said something offensive, either from their own through or those of their peers. Punishing them 10+ years later does nothing. He’s in the public eye and could use the to his advantage to show others but taking him from the position does nothing and it also feeds into the view of not speaking out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 20
I strongly feel there should be a time limit on punishment for historic acts. Let’s be honest I bet all teenagers have said something offensive, either from their own through or those of their peers. Punishing them 10+ years later does nothing. He’s in the public eye and could use the to his advantage to show others but taking him from the position does nothing and it also feeds into the view of not speaking out.
I worry about kids who innocently ask a GC question at school, will it be a stain on their record, will it affect them getting into uni or jobs?

I saw a tweet earlier where someone's friend is a bus driver and 'misgendered' a man who wears a skirt, in conversation where that person wasn't present. They were corrected by someone and the bus driver said no, the guy is a man, not a woman. Anyway, days later some important driver paperwork of his had gone 'missing' and he has to go on compulsory trans awareness training.

IMG_20210607_084642.jpg


IMG_20210607_084705.jpg


Anyway, I find this sending people onto compulsory awareness training sinister, again, does it become a stain on record? Don't get me wrong I think we should have refreshers every so often about not being racists, sexist, classist, homophobic etc, as true awareness of social issues, but the thought policing of telling lies about biology is scary. The TRA training is becoming totalitarian.

Edit To Add: it's this threat of choke holding people's economics (like here with the drivers paperwork going missing, or threat of sacking for being GC) that really worries me.

If ever there was an argument for parents to keep kids off social media for as long as possible... now would be a good time but I can see how much pressure parents are under when most kids get iphones at younger and younger ages.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
You can bet too that all Trans awareness training is from Stonewall. We have one at work that I won't complete as it misled into believing self id is enough to gain access to women's spaces. It showed a horrible woman not allowing a sweet trans woman into the toilets. Stonewall that states the law " as they wish it is not as it is" to paraphrase the recent review.
 
  • Like
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
As I mentioned in a post above, I used to laugh at “idiots” who spouted conspiracy theories but it is there for all to see:-

Do as we say or we will cut you off financially
Parrot what we say or you will suffer
We are in control of what your children will believe

There are maybe a dozen super-powerful people in the world who have placed “their” people into posts of huge corporations by means of investing, those corporations which in turn set the tone of smaller businesses which in turn parrot narratives and set social behaviour and culture.

I honestly feel like a wacko saying it, but just look at the level of identity politics and the ramifications it is having on people who do not conform to the one world one gender rhetoric.The irony is they’re making us homogeneous people dependent on their products, but packaged as social justice diversity.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s like the children in Winston’s 1984 who denounce their parents to the thought police. They get the kids to think and toe the party line with colourful posters, games and frivolity and hide the nefarious nature of what they’re doing. The children know no better but they are the ones that shout the loudest and proudest.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
It’s like the children in Winston’s 1984 who denounce their parents to the thought police. They get the kids to think and toe the party line with colourful posters, games and frivolity and hide the nefarious nature of what they’re doing. The children know no better but they are the ones that shout the loudest and proudest.
I think I am due a reread because I last read it as a teenager who was not so aware.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I think I am due a reread because I last read it as a teenager who was not so aware.
I remember reading it when I was 16 and trying to find favour/suck up to a teacher who loved that book and literally laughing at the idea a kid would grass their parents...not anymore
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Also if kids are sterilised young and then grow up and do want children. It puts money into the thriving third party fertility industry (egg donors, sperm, surrogates). That industry is worth billions
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Also if kids are sterilised young and then grow up and do want children. It puts money into the thriving third party fertility industry (egg donors, sperm, surrogates). That industry is worth billions
And entirely controllable by the industry in terms of eugenics 😬
 
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I worry about kids who innocently ask a GC question at school, will it be a stain on their record, will it affect them getting into uni or jobs?

I saw a tweet earlier where someone's friend is a bus driver and 'misgendered' a man who wears a skirt, in conversation where that person wasn't present. They were corrected by someone and the bus driver said no, the guy is a man, not a woman. Anyway, days later some important driver paperwork of his had gone 'missing' and he has to go on compulsory trans awareness training.

View attachment 606716

View attachment 606717

Anyway, I find this sending people onto compulsory awareness training sinister, again, does it become a stain on record? Don't get me wrong I think we should have refreshers every so often about not being racists, sexist, classist, homophobic etc, as true awareness of social issues, but the thought policing of telling lies about biology is scary. The TRA training is becoming totalitarian.

Edit To Add: it's this threat of choke holding people's economics (like here with the drivers paperwork going missing, or threat of sacking for being GC) that really worries me.

If ever there was an argument for parents to keep kids off social media for as long as possible... now would be a good time but I can see how much pressure parents are under when most kids get iphones at younger and younger ages.
That's exactly what's I'd say. My view is, people can call themselves and identify themselves as they wish. Don't expect me to play along.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Has anyone else seen the Tweets (that stupidly I didn’t screen grab) about how there’s currently nobody in the UK authorised to do ‘bottom surgery’ for I think trans men? I believe someone said something like, there’s ‘only’ 1 million being spent on trans surgery (could even be 10 million - I don’t remember now but don’t want to inflate the claim based on my bad memory). Anyway, over the weekend I saw a Tweet from a woman who is dying of cancer even though there is a drug around that would potentially save her life, and the NHS won’t fund it. To me it seems criminal that any surgery is happening on perfectly healthy tissue because individuals with clear mental health issues demand it, but we won’t fund an expensive drug that might literally save someone’s life. I’m so done with this system.
 
  • Like
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Has anyone else seen the Tweets (that stupidly I didn’t screen grab) about how there’s currently nobody in the UK authorised to do ‘bottom surgery’ for I think trans men? I believe someone said something like, there’s ‘only’ 1 million being spent on trans surgery (could even be 10 million - I don’t remember now but don’t want to inflate the claim based on my bad memory). Anyway, over the weekend I saw a Tweet from a woman who is dying of cancer even though there is a drug around that would potentially save her life, and the NHS won’t find it. To me it seems criminal that any surgery is happening on perfectly healthy tissue because individuals with clear mental health issues demand it, but we won’t fund an expensive drug that might literally save someone’s life. I’m so done with this system.
ugh that is absolutely insane, that poor woman and her family and friends, probably if the NHS weren't spending loads on making new leaflets etc with "chest feeding" etc they might be able to fund treatments like this.
I just came here to say, inevitably, Owen Jones is posting today about the "constant hate" against trans people in the media... I don't read the mail etc so maybe I am missing it, but every time I have seen anything even just questioning anything related to trans issues the poster is villified totally, how can he claim this ridiculousness?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.