Gender Discussion #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum isn’t really up on the whole trans thing, but she texted me after watching ITV news about Hubbard and said “why are they letting a big man into the womens?”

Reactions: 19
I do think this will peak people who are blithely turning a blind eye at the moment or do not realise the implications. But what is to be done? It needs some kind of boycott but who will give up their Olympic dream for this if they are currently unaffected?

Reactions: 14
This is the worst, best thing that could happen... however it's at the detriment of women.

Reactions: 11
Big readership
Good article but Piers Morgan is utterly obsessed with Meghan Markle to the point that he mentions her in totally irrelevant articles😂

A lot of mixed replies to this tweet. I think people are definitely waking up
So just because he beat some women, but not all of them means this is fair? The duck does Ash Sarkar know anyway.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.