Gender Discussion #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so so sorry you had to deal with that, it sounds horrendous. Is there no way you could report him? I understand your concern about your friend but also I feel as though the world is in danger from a man like that.
It's something I'm still considering particularly as my female friend is no longer involved in that business. I just feel it would rile him up again and start it all over again. He grew up in care and has no family and since I told all our mutual friends about it he is a pariah. He left the area because of it. I fear he would kill me as he often told me he "has nothing to lose" and I can imagine he is bitter I told everyone about it. I also don't want to drag my friend who 'had a word with him' into it either, that could be a separate criminal matter in itself. That said, if I read in the news that he did all this to someone else the guilt would destroy me.

To think, this is the man who always walked me home to make sure I was safe, as he did with his other female friends. When we went to gigs or festivals and pervy men bothered me whilst I was dancing he would stand behind me and scowl at them (he's a big bloke). I trusted him with my life.

Everyone thought he was a sweet, geeky gentleman but he was actually a monster.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Why can’t more people see this for the cult it is? I find it truly astonishing that more people, especially supposedly educated ones or those in positions of authority over children, can’t see through it. This clip is like something out of the Demon Headmaster:
What stands out to me is how white and middle class they look.
Whats happening to all of these entitled women is that they have nothing to feel victimised about, as in race or class or sexuality (though I believe that’s why spicy straights call themselves queer and non binary) so they have to use social justice warrior behaviour to feel relevant.
It reminds me of those white posh women who were camping out at US campuses in protest at their universities having financial links to Israel. They called for humanitarian aid for themselves when they could literally walk to Starbucks 100 yards away. Cosplaying at being oppressed. It’s nauseating.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
If anyone encounters Lib Dem canvassers, you should be aware of this document produced to help ‘deal with’ and circumvent any questions from the public around gender ideology. Just a litter taster:

View attachment 2992416
Ask this question

1718307832493.png

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We collectively need to come up with a fool proof response to men in the ladies toilets.
Yes, what do you think we should do?
I'm brave as in I'll go to Women's rights events, my views are all over my social media, I have an Adult Human Female postcard in my window, but I'm not sure how to say no to the men in public when I'm on my own.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This won't go down well with everyone but (particularly in light of my history I earlier divulged) I carry a lock knife with me so god help any man who approached me in a woman-only space.

I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Yes, what do you think we should do?
I'm brave as in I'll go to Women's rights events, my views are all over my social media, I have an Adult Human Female postcard in my window, but I'm not sure how to say no to the men in public when I'm on my own.
I’m pretty brave too and open to an argument or disagreement with a stranger but I need to practice a few great sentences that an AGP freak can’t argue with…

I also think if I were to encounter a man in the women’s toilet I’d have my phone recording in my pocket too as evidence for their response

Reactions: 14
We collectively need to come up with a fool proof response to men in the ladies toilets.
I asked my husband (who’s an ex semi-pro boxer and down for a fight with anyone lol) if he was out with our daughters and saw a bloke going into the ladies toilet and this was his response 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
On the subject of toilets...went to restaurant loo yesterday in France and was glad to see separate ones for women and men though the signage was rather cheeky!
IMG-20240612-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20240612-WA0004.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m pretty brave too and open to an argument or disagreement with a stranger but I need to practice a few great sentences that an AGP freak can’t argue with…

I also think if I were to encounter a man in the women’s toilet I’d have my phone recording in my pocket too as evidence for their response
Will we all need to wear bodycams in public spaces?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
My 3 year old is being put on the autism assessment pathway.
Front page of the NHS form I’m asked what her gender identity is and which pronouns she uses.

She’s 3 and non-verbal. This is a form for children of preschool age. It’s absurd!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
If it wouldn’t affect my safety I’d openly laugh at any trannie I saw in the wild. I think that punctures their fetish bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If it wouldn’t affect my safety I’d openly laugh at any trannie I saw in the wild. I think that punctures their fetish bubble.
I think there's a lot of truth in that, petitspois. They want to incite fear or get praise. Being laughed at is their worst nightmare.

I remember someone saying once that if you said to a woman - if I lock you in a room with 20 men what is your biggest fear? The woman would say she feared being raped and/or killed. Whereas if you said to a man if I lock you in a room with 20 women what is your biggest fear, they would say being mocked and laughed at.

Reactions: 32
I am so disgusted by this.

Being a teenage girl in this world is bleeping hell, school as a teenage girl is hell, being around boys and men as a teenage girl is hell. First relationships for teenage girls usually involve some form of emotional abuse/ sexual assault / cohercion . Prom is utterly anxiety including, the pressure to look perfect and beautiful and asked to prom by a boy is hell. Experiencing your formative years a girl in this world is HELL.

The privilege boys have in their childhood and teenage years is infinite. No chains, no punishment for being male. This MAN had that freedom and those privileges and he’s whinging about some pedalo fantasy of what a teenage girl is. Let me guess, sleepovers wearing only knickers that have pillow fights that end in kissing and scissoring?

There’s not such thing as ‘femininity’, it’s a patriarchal trap made by men. There’s no such thing as failing at it because it isn’t real. Imagine thinking teenage girls could “fail” at that. Imagine thinking femininity is synonymous with teenage girls… outed.

He is not homesick, because you can’t be sick for a home that is NOT YOURS to begin with.

Back the duck up. Pathetic ugly scrote.
I wish I could like this 1000 times 🤌🏽❤👌🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Funny on several different levels - maybe TW aren't women after all 😂

The things men get away with is unreal. A play named TERF bleep?! You can’t even comment on a man’s height without people crying for men’s well-being - and men are the ones who made tall the standard!

Honestly if one day the world woke up and the roles were reversed, men would be wiped out - not just by reversed crime statistics, but also bc they’d be having heart attack on heart attack.
---
I think there's a lot of truth in that, petitspois. They want to incite fear or get praise. Being laughed at is their worst nightmare.

I remember someone saying once that if you said to a woman - if I lock you in a room with 20 men what is your biggest fear? The woman would say she feared being raped and/or killed. Whereas if you said to a man if I lock you in a room with 20 women what is your biggest fear, they would say being mocked and laughed at.
When women go on dates we worry about being raped and or murdered. Men worry about being rejected.

Reactions: 32
SHAME, SHAME, SHAME on 'Bristol Women's Voice' who have banned/uninvited Kellie-Jay Keene from attending their hustings.
As an "Inclusive" organisation there is no such ban for fake women of course
:mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
What stands out to me is how white and middle class they look.
Whats happening to all of these entitled women is that they have nothing to feel victimised about, as in race or class or sexuality (though I believe that’s why spicy straights call themselves queer and non binary) so they have to use social justice warrior behaviour to feel relevant.
It reminds me of those white posh women who were camping out at US campuses in protest at their universities having financial links to Israel. They called for humanitarian aid for themselves when they could literally walk to Starbucks 100 yards away. Cosplaying at being oppressed. It’s nauseating.
TRA’s are made up of all kinds of races, disabilities and classes. I’m older gen Z and also LGB so I’m commonly in the thick of it (not by choice).

This new belief that’s come about in the last few years that white wealthy women don’t have “anything to be victimised” about is so bleeping cheap. It’s never said about men and a lot of the women in this video probably genuinely believe they are doing the right thing, they aren’t this disney villan archetype that people so badly want them to be. Majority of these “posh white women” are just regular people who have been brainwashed like some of us were at one point before we peaked. Some of them probably have LGB(T) kids and out of fear are trying to do what’s “right” for them.

And have really we not learnt by now that while whiteness and money do grant privileges from certain things in life, it does not protect women from misogyny? Misogyny isn’t selective. It doesn’t swing and deliberately miss white women who have money. It targets ALL women. I’m sick of hearing this. It’s so tik tok. It’s so obtuse and surprisingly (!) so misogynistic. Like hello? and on this thread? JKR anyone?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.