Gender Discussion #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted the other day about an ex colleague whoā€™d gone to work in a school for kids with SEMH (social, emotional and mental health difficulties). I asked what kind of issues there are, she said lots of trauma etc, ā€˜lots of gender issuesā€™. Theyā€™re not there FOR that but itā€™s a side effect I guess. She asked if I would consider working there. I said I donā€™t agree with child transitioning esp not autistic girls wanting to be boys so no, prob not the place for me to work. Didnā€™t hear back and checked the other day, sheā€™s blocked me! This is a sensible, middle aged woman with kids who is an amazing teacher, and sheā€™s obviously been sucked into it too šŸ˜­ No doubt at the school they just affirm, affirm, affirm as the children are already fucked up from multiple angles. No hope.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I am rereading Hannah Barnesā€™ Time to Think in light of the Cass Review and itā€˜s so shocking how many children with SEMH and ND were fast tracked though GIDS and onto puberty blockers and cross sex hormones

If you were planning a programme to ensure they couldnā€™t pass any inherited characteristics onto the next generation, you couldnā€™t have done a better job

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I posted the other day about an ex colleague whoā€™d gone to work in a school for kids with SEMH (social, emotional and mental health difficulties). I asked what kind of issues there are, she said lots of trauma etc, ā€˜lots of gender issuesā€™. Theyā€™re not there FOR that but itā€™s a side effect I guess. She asked if I would consider working there. I said I donā€™t agree with child transitioning esp not autistic girls wanting to be boys so no, prob not the place for me to work. Didnā€™t hear back and checked the other day, sheā€™s blocked me! This is a sensible, middle aged woman with kids who is an amazing teacher, and sheā€™s obviously been sucked into it too šŸ˜­ No doubt at the school they just affirm, affirm, affirm as the children are already fucked up from multiple angles. No hope.
Blocking you is easier for her to cope with rather than confronting herself with the truth that she is affirming harmful practice and ideology. People don't like to admit they chose the wrong side of history šŸ˜¬

Such a shame though that supposedly intelligent people will block us for speaking sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I am rereading Hannah Barnesā€™ Time to Think in light of the Cass Review and itā€˜s so shocking how many children with SEMH and ND were fast tracked though GIDS and onto puberty blockers and cross sex hormones

If you were planning a programme to ensure they couldnā€™t pass any inherited characteristics onto the next generation, you couldnā€™t have done a better job
Modern day eugenics, where the people themselves are queuing up to take part in their own sterilisation. Dr Mengele would be delighted that so many people support his version of healthcare rather than that of Hipprocrates.

Reactions: 22
I just read about this in his local rag https://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway...fies-as-young-girl-jailed-after-phone-306471/

This monster and his ā€˜partner / carerā€™ were allowed to make a total mockery of the court system. Why is such indulgence permitted? They are getting off on behaving like this and it seems as if there is no will or inclination to put a stop to it. I bet even 10 years ago, they would have been spoken sharply to by the judge.

View attachment 2934472

ā€œDuring the trial, the court heard from Verainer's registered carer and partner Paul Hart, who gave evidence clutching a Hello Kitty soft toy and sucking on a baby's pink dummy.ā€
These two blokes are a couple of perverts being allowed to act out their kinks in public and drawing everyone else into it. How the hell did we get to a court setting (the truth and nothing but the truth) indulging these sickos?

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Iā€™ve never been one for conspiracies, but you canā€™t deny that this is a great way to carry on that old trend of sterilising those the powers that be donā€™t consider fit to breed. They did it to people with learning disabilities after all.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The wiki page on that Angela Lyn Douglas is surely evidence that the affirming surgery does nothing to treat the primary mental health issues at play. The fact that he went backwards and forwards between living as a man and as a woman (in his opinion) throughout his whole life shows where treatment is needed, and it isn't messing about with ones genitals.

Reactions: 17
These two blokes are a couple of perverts being allowed to act out their kinks in public and drawing everyone else into it. How the hell did we get to a court setting (the truth and nothing but the truth) indulging these sickos?
When my best friend had to testify as a teenager against a relative who'd SA literally scores of young girls, including multiple generations in her family, she wasn't allowed cuddly toys and dummies. All the extra care she was allowed was me to sit and hold her hand in a waiting room, before she told a room full of strangers, one of whom would aggressively cross examine her and one of whom was her abuser, about deeply personal and traumatising events.

How can a so-called carer be a sad plonker who needs a cuddly toy and a dummy to testify about his fellow dummy sucking caree? It's such bollocks. My own carer/partner has to take notes, organise meds and appointments, advocate for me - tasks far beyond a dummy-sucking freak I'd imagine.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
When my best friend had to testify as a teenager against a relative who'd SA literally scores of young girls, including multiple generations in her family, she wasn't allowed cuddly toys and dummies. All the extra care she was allowed was me to sit and hold her hand in a waiting room, before she told a room full of strangers, one of whom would aggressively cross examine her and one of whom was her abuser, about deeply personal and traumatising events.

How can a so-called carer be a sad plonker who needs a cuddly toy and a dummy to testify about his fellow dummy sucking caree? It's such bollocks. My own carer/partner has to take notes, organise meds and appointments, advocate for me - tasks far beyond a dummy-sucking freak I'd imagine.
Glad you could be there for your bestie xxx

It's all gone too far now, out of hand. People seem nervous to speak up or call it out for the bleeping load of old fanny that it is .

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I'm so sorry for your friend, glad you could be there for her. I totally agree though, I don't understand why we pander to these freaks. I'm sorry for that word but they are not normal and neither is their behaviour.
Wasn't there a recent court case, maybe the Mermaids Charity Commission one, one of the witnesses has to have an emotional support pet or something with him and that was on top of his special pronouns. I'm so done with this tit.
I'm following a FB thread about the football referee and the JK Rowling comments, there is a bloke on there who insists that the referee is neither a man nor a woman because "she" is a trans women as if that's some special category...FFS some people are just beyond any help.

Reactions: 26
I'm so sorry for your friend, glad you could be there for her. I totally agree though, I don't understand why we pander to these freaks. I'm sorry for that word but they are not normal and neither is their behaviour.
Wasn't there a recent court case, maybe the Mermaids Charity Commission one, one of the witnesses has to have an emotional support pet or something with him and that was on top of his special pronouns. I'm so done with this tit.
I'm following a FB thread about the football referee and the JK Rowling comments, there is a bloke on there who insists that the referee is neither a man nor a woman because "she" is a trans women as if that's some special category...FFS some people are just beyond any help.
It was Allison Baileyā€™s employment tribunal. A Stonewall employee (female, pronouns they/he) had to have her dog, friend and mum with her to testify. They couldnā€™t all fit into the room so I think the mum had to wait outside.
She now trains people in how to facilitate non-oppressive training šŸ¤”šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.