Gender Discussion #63

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me neither. Rarely a week goes by where I don’t see some dumbass handmaiden coming out with the same old hot takes like:

🤷‍♀️But your toilet at HOME is gender neutral?
🤷‍♀️If a man wants to rape a woman, he doesn’t need to put a dress on and enter a woman’s toilet

Makes me want to bang my head against the nearest wall.
Makes me want to bang their head against a wall but you are nicer than me.

*don’t condone real violence obvs*

Reactions: 14

I particularly like the response that I think I will use for those who bleat on about being oppressed

1713970217667.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m glad they pointed this out because people often seem to forget that the Tories were going along with this tit and were pro self-id until Sept 2020. They could have put a stop to it many years ago when they had a huge majority and were not about to be voted out at the next election.

Reactions: 22
I’ve just seen the news about the school stabbing in Wales. Headlines are saying it was a girl who has been arrested, but I’m automatically wondering if that is actually the case. It’s the world we live in I suppose.

Reactions: 18
I’ve just seen the news about the school stabbing in Wales. Headlines are saying it was a girl who has been arrested, but I’m automatically wondering if that is actually the case. It’s the world we live in I suppose.
Yes, I just made that very point to my son. He said, “they said it was a girl so it must be a girl”. I said that wasn’t necessarily true and reminded him about Scarlet Blake.

I had the EXACT same thought. It's an unusual crime for a girl. Not impossible, but unusual. So I had a moment of doubt, wondering whether it was a trans identified boy. Again, not impossible (depressingly!)

Reactions: 15
I had the exact same thought and came straight here to see if anyone knew anything. I’m deeply suspicious that it’s a girl.

I also had the same thought! I even went on to X and TikTok to see if anything was circulating but not seen anything (there is a video but it’s not clear which I’m glad about)

Whether it was a female or not, it just proves we can no longer trust the press or police to report facts.

Makes me want to bang their head against a wall but you are nicer than me.

*don’t condone real violence obvs*
Even worse, someone I know, but hasn't been on my FB for long, said of me going to LWS in Edinburgh, that, "when do men get to speak?".
She's a nurse, has two young daughters, one non verbal autistic.
---
I'd also told her of a woman getting punched at Women Won't Wheesht in Aberdeen last July and the police did nothing.
She said they'd do nothing if it was a man either.
I'm getting cross just typing this.
How can someone be so bloody stupid?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I also had the same thought! I even went on to X and TikTok to see if anything was circulating but not seen anything (there is a video but it’s not clear which I’m glad about)

Whether it was a female or not, it just proves we can no longer trust the press or police to report facts.
Exactly. The fact that a bunch of us immediately questioned whether what was being reported was the truth shows what damage this dangerous ideology and its infiltration of large areas of the media has already done.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s like the shooting at the offices of YouTube a few years ago or a supposed attempted bombing at Target in the USA (actually caused by an addict blowing up a bathroom while trying to make drugs.) Both involved actual women but a lot of people were asking questions specifically because TIM suspects are always reported as women

Reactions: 11
I have just been invited for breast screening. The info online is full of AFAB nonsense and also that trans women who have had hormones get invited?! So there could be a bloke waiting when a woman goes for screening?! Also it says the procedure is carried out only by females but I bet that includes a man in a dress.

• Angry
  • Sick
I hadnt realised quite how insidious this whole thing was, until a few years ago, when I saw the womens group of the Green Party destroyed and taken over by 'trans' militants who seemed to have no interest in womens rights world wide, or even environmental issues, the only issue that the Green Party womens group was interested in seemed to be promoting the rights and agenda of trans people. And alienating and cancelling any woman who didnt agree with them.
That was horrendous, and totally totally wrong.
The whole Green movement, in the sense of the political party, has a long, long history of this kind of stupidity and sunsequent vile attitudes to women and children, at least internationally, being a nice haven for the sorts of people - let's be clear, the sorts of people who are pedophiles - who set out in the 70s to 'free' children to make their 'own choices' about sex ie. have sex with adults who want to have sex with kids. Same sorts of people who founded and joined the Paedohile Information Exchange (PIE) in the UK. They were and are all outright rank pedophiles.

It all comes with the territory of considering oneself a sexual revolutionary and thus by definition supporting 'liberation' of all and any kinds. Including 'liberation' of kids to have sex with adults and for male rapists and perverts to wear womanface, invade women's spaces and call themselves the most oppressed person ever while being handed every prize and opportunity and freedom that exists, at the expense of others.

When one realises the foundational text of queer/gender studies (Thinking Sex - Notes for a Radical Theory of Sexuality) by Gayle Rubin, 1984) aggressively defends active male pedophiles as an oppressed class of men who be be correctly recognised as such in the future and cites one Tom O'Carroll, notorious PIE founder and pedophile as an academic source (boy fucker Tom published a rather vile book in the 80s about being a nonce and proud that was reviewed as a serious piece of work, lol, what a time to be alive), it makes one look at the various bedfellows and fruits of it rather closely in retrospect. You realise why stuff that is a total scandal has been packaged into various left wing causes at various points whether it be PIE tagging along with Gay Liberation, a theory of 'child liberation' that lead to Tatchell openly defending sex with nine year olds as late as the 1990s, Harry Hay, he of the Radical Fairies and early gay rights activist, openly marching with NAMBLA in the US.

When you have leading European Green lights such a Daniel Cohn-Bendit (Green MEP) who wrote a book openly talking about having sexual escapades with the five year old girls in the school he worked in in the 70s, and this goes without censure within his own party until decades later, well ....

Green PR problem – DW – 05/04/2013

Sorry, I don't find anything surprising about this recent turn of UK Greens into supporting TIMs at the expense of women. It's entirely in line with the movement's obsession with sexual revolution and oppression hierachies over basic safeguarding, basic common sense and basic decency. The moment you start to become obsessed about hierachies of virtuous oppressed classes as constructed entirely by ivory tower academics and forget the fact you are dealing with actual human beings, you're ripe for being taken advantage of by every grifter with a sob story who can engage your ear for five minutes. It's game on for every set of grim fetishists and perverts to fight for the Crown of Victimhood and burrow into parties that obsess about hierachies of oppression too.

• Wow
  • Heart
...Why is he wearing cat ears?
Talking of cat ears someone told me at the weekend that their nephew works for a very high profile tech company where a member of staff identifies as a cat and everyone has to humour them!
Years ago nobody would put up with that. It's unbelievable that people think that sort of behaviour is OK in a work environment.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Talking of cat ears someone told me at the weekend that their nephew works for a very high profile tech company where a member of staff identifies as a cat and everyone has to humour them!
Years ago nobody would put up with that. It's unbelievable that people think that sort of behaviour is OK in a work environment.
It’s a very slippery slope where no one can ever be told “No” and whims and fetishes are normalised.

Reactions: 28
Bonkers. It's not good for you to pretend to believe that black is white because your boss says you have to - it does something to you inside.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.