Gender Discussion #56

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is really isolating being here and being an 'outsider'.

Support fellow women...unless she believes in trans rights - then she can duck right off.

I appreciate genuine questions and discussion but for every question I answer there are 20 more and it feels, at times, like a pile on (not everyone).

There is interesting discussion but then there are also certain people misconstruing what I'm saying .

It's exhausting to have to continue to justify my beliefs and feel like people are trying to trip me up. No, I'm not scared of my belief system being shaken but you have to understand that it feels like 20 GC women vs 1 non GC woman and not always in a friendly way.

Honestly, thank duck I'm not trans. I can't imagine what a trans person would feel like having to not only justify their beliefs but their whole existence!
You haven't got to justify your beliefs to anyone . You don't have to to any poster here on Tattle.
You have to accept that very very many Women including myself are very unhappy with violent men pretending they are women for their own ends & invading Women's spaces.
I am worried over my future intimate healthcare when I can no longer keep myself clean nor speak/ communicate- yet I'll know and feel everything.
I dont want a bleep like " laura" above cleaning my vagina or wiping my tits , or turning me over to clean the tit from my arse. Or pushing the breathing tube into my throat. And probably belittling me. Or enjoying it.
No one on here will argue. Its Tattle. Post and read. It's how we all understand how us fellow Women feel , without being called cunts or bigots or whatever- by t-shirt " kill terf" emblazoned men.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm quoting myself to add more context.

The Pritzker family are mentioned frequently by JB. They own the Hyatt hotel group, support the Democratic party (one is governor of Illinois), one is mentioned in the Epstein papers, another was instrumental the appointment of the plagarist Harvard president, the family funds the Arcus foundation which supports trans groups (TENI in Ireland for example) - deep and wide influence by one family.

Just saying Thomas Pritzker is on the Jeff Epstein list.

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Support fellow women...unless she believes in trans rights - then she can duck right off.

I appreciate genuine questions and discussion but for every question I answer there are 20 more and it feels, at times, like a pile on (not everyone).

There is interesting discussion but then there are also certain people misconstruing what I'm saying .

It's exhausting to have to continue to justify my beliefs and feel like people are trying to trip me up. No, I'm not scared of my belief system being shaken but you have to understand that it feels like 20 GC women vs 1 non GC woman and not always in a friendly way.

Honestly, thank duck I'm not trans. I can't imagine what a trans person would feel like having to not only justify their beliefs but their whole existence!
I'm sure it is exhausting for you to think about the wider picture beyond TWAW, but this is the reality of the situation; if you TRULY believe TWAW then you need to think beyond #bekind and consider these eventualities;

If any man can say he is a woman, how do you protect women from men?
How do you determine which 'trans women' (men) present a risk to women?
If anyone can be a woman then what is a woman?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm just catching up on 10+ pages.

"genuine trans woman"
Does not exist! Sex is immutable. Male or female, created at conception. Choose clothing, choose names, choose to chop off appendages, choose to pretend to be the opposite sex but one will never actually or genuinely become such.

Reactions: 23
As an authentic, biological woman I find it awful that men in bad lipstick are free to tell me I should lose my job, be punched, be raped, be murdered because I don't accept men can become women. I've never seen or heard a gender critical person call for violence against trans people. The 'most marginalized and vulnerable' in society sure are comfortable in calling for violence against women. Why is that?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

I only speak for me, but I find it difficult to support women who are happy to let men in my spaces.
No thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I only speak for me, but I find it difficult to support women who are happy to let men in my spaces.
No thank you.
Literally. I really couldn't care less if poor Elle from Tattle feels 'isolated' when she'd be okay with an 'Isla Bryson' or a 'Laura' sharing a toilet/changing room etc with my 10 year old daughter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve actually seen this argument several times lately - “after middle age/menopause women lose their feminine appearance and look more like men!” OK, they might lose superficially feminine features (full lips, smooth skin, etc) but they still have the appearance and bone structure of a woman, no this is not a reason why we should let TIMs into women’s toilets, try again
As a woman of 60+ perhaps I will look more masculine and finally achieve my dream career as a sailor! You see, careers advice when I was at school was teacher/nurse/office for girls. For boys? Well, the world was their oyster. I've always loved ships and the sea, would have liked to join the Navy but females weren't permitted to serve on Royal Navy ships at the time. Thank goodness times have changed career wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@Elle I appreciate that you feel like you're being ganged up on and it's good that you've hung around. I remember your last visit where you seemed to take onboard the existence of AGPs. I imagine that when you think of a transwoman, you visualise a delicate effeminate male suffering gender dysphoria, but the reality is that these are vanishingly rare. Even if we decide that all transwomen are like this, why is it the job of women to stand aside and let them into our spaces? Why is it never asked of men to widen the definition of men and to welcome males who feel like/present as women into their spaces? (As an aside, how do they "feel like" women? What's their reference point?)

As someone else mentioned earlier, MoJ figures show that the proportion of sex offenders in the trans prison population is higher than the general prison population. Now either transwomen are more likely to be sexual offenders (which I personally don't believe) or violent, sexually aggressive men are more likely to adopt a trans identity in order to gain access to vulnerable women and girls. Either way, this proves that women need single sex spaces to protect them.

Consent isn't transferable and if just one single women (for whatever reason) objects to a male in women's spaces then that male isn't welcome there. And there shouldn't need to be any justification for not wanting them in there. No means no.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
By definition all trans people are mentally ill. They believe their body is not correct, and that is a mental illness. We do not have gendered souls, this is a religious belief. They don’t feel like their authentic selves because their mental illness thinks they should be something else.

‘authentic self’ is a misnomer anyway, what is authentic about taking artificial hormones made from yams, wearing wigs and castrating oneself?

I’m so sorry we are not an echo chamber for you like the rest of the internet. It is exhausting to have to justify yourself in the face of screaming TRAs yelling trans women are women. Also threatening and dangerous for the let women speak events in real life.
I said this to my daughter earlier and she went off on one! She can't accept that it's a mental illness and said that I was being as bad as all the people in the past who were anti gay 🙄
I told her to watch some videos from detransitioners but she claims that's only a tiny number who want to change back 🙄

Anyway we get on fairly well as long as trans ideology isn't mentioned. Fortunately she's happy being a woman but she's fully indoctrinated with the ideology like everyone seems to be in her generation.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
No one thinks all men who say they are women are predators or fetishists. But how do you tell who are the predators and fetishists and who is genuinely trans from these people? Thats the issue
Exactly!! It's as simple as that, predators are manipulating the situation as they always do and people are conflating trans women and male fetishists like Eddie Izzard and pandering to them. Which just leaves women vulnerable.
---
A few random posts from Reddit to support the view that trans women are self absorbed and have little empathy or even understanding of what it's like to be a biological woman, regarding women's bathrooms.

No reason given for this opinion.
View attachment 2673538

This is a reply to a post about a biological woman feeling uncomfortable about men being in the women's.
Such a narcissistic viewpoint! :mad:
View attachment 2673539

Regardless of gender or sex we all have the same bodily functions. :oops:
View attachment 2673537

No thought or consideration about dealing with periods (and all that it entails) or pregnancy. A complete lack of empathy about what biological women may be dealing with and why we should be entitled to some privacy and dignity - and that includes being able to access a space reserved only for biological women.

And of course we all take selfies in the Ladies', don't we?

View attachment 2673623

This man's wife was told that security had been called because he was acting inappropriately.
"Why can't people just mind their own business. My decent day has now went downhill and I thought I was passing rather well today".

On the topic of passing...

Just delusional. Utterly delusional. They don't pass, it really is a case of The Emperor's New Clothes come to life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.