Gender Discussion #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to TERF Club!

Meaning of woman: adult human female.

Meaning of female: of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes (sperm)

Meaning of man: adult human male.

Meaning of male: of or denoting the sex that is distinguished biologically by the production of male gametes (sperm/spermatozoa) which can fertilize female gametes (ova).

The trans rights movement is a homophobic, misogynistic movement.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Sorry didn’t know how to quote from a previous thread.

That’s the bit I found odd, the fact that absolutely no one else seemed to be querying this or surprised when it seemed very plausible.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Just been talking with my son. He is a teacher. His school has joined a new trust . He has been told to remove the woman definition postcard in his classroom as it’s discriminatory. They have also told him that their policy is fully in line with the 2010 Equality Act…. they never mention sex just gender. Son is hoping that nothing else changes.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I've also complained to the BBC about their highly misleading article abut Caster. A few people on mumsnet (there are threads on there that talk sense) read the article, assumed Caster was a poor hard done by Woman and then listened to Woman's hour and questioned what they had read.

Reactions: 19
I’ve not listened to women’s hour yet but have it in my podcasts. Be very interesting to hear what she sounds likes and what she’s saying. I hope Emma didn’t go easy on her.

Reactions: 3
I’ve not listened to women’s hour yet but have it in my podcasts. Be very interesting to hear what she sounds likes and what she’s saying. I hope Emma didn’t go easy on her.
He sounds like a man. Black men have quite distinctive voices and you can tell he's both.

Reactions: 9
I posted this at the end of the previous thread. Cathy Devine (lecturer on Sports Science/Policy) analysing the Woman's Hour interview with Semenya

Reactions: 12
I've been shouted at in the MAFS thread.

I thought I'd better come and sit in here and think about what I've done.

I'll be in the corner in the Ebil Terve hat. It has glitter on.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

I've been reading along and cringe-laughing. The thread title suggestion was pretty good though. (Not)

You look lovely in your hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is it there is a ‘non binary look’ though? Is it because it’s simply a fashion trend? (Make yourself look as rank as you can). We can all spot them a mile off.

Hair must be:
Short
Mullet
‘Wacky’ coloured - pink, blue, green…

Face:
Massive Deidre Barlow glasses preferably with a clear or light coloured frame,
Absolutely no make up but if you do wear it it has to be really extra and ✨out there ✨
Look like your face could do with a good wash 🧼

Clothes:
Giant toddler zibezz
Baggy button up shirts preferably 50’s style
Baggy trousers
Knitted tank tops over shirts

Attitude:
Notice meeeeeee!
Respect my pronouns!
I’m better than everyone!
I’m neither male nor female! (99% of them are female)
I’m the chosen one!
Pick meeeee!

That was fun 😇

PS - I missed out multiple piercings and tattoos. Have I missed anything else?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

That person is fkin nuts they never comment on anything to do with the show until someone dares comment about the troon😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Radio 2 has posted about the CS interview on Women’s Hour, many of the comments are the usual handmaiden tripe. Traitors.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I saw this piece by Helen Joyce in the Standard a few days ago and meant to post it. I thought it was quite encouraging for that paper to post an article by her.
1699431259110.jpeg

ETA Here’s the online version.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry didn’t know how to quote from a previous thread.

That’s the bit I found odd, the fact that absolutely no one else seemed to be querying this or surprised when it seemed very plausible.
I agree they look like a bloke in every way. I suspect India are hoping that the same kind of softly softly, be kind, let’s not upset anyone approach (as with Caster Semenya) is going to apply here.

4F4A08BB-488D-46D6-AB6F-345CB48F4AEA.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.